(Closed) 3 weeks to go and I am in a general crazy panic help help help

posted 9 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
6065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

@WillowH: Hi Willow! Im so sorry things have been so stressful! It seems that no matter how organized we may be…the last weeks before the wedding are always hectic.

Is there any way you can talk a half-day break? Do a spa treatment, or just take a long bath and watch dumb movies all day? Just to get away from it all and breathe?

Make sure you are sleeping as much as possible. Sleep deprivation can lead to self destruction!

Post # 4
784 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I agree!! Try to take a bath… go for a spa day. Try your hardest to STOP thinking about the wedding for 20 mins.  My wedding is in May, and Im an incredibly organized person, so I want it all together as well.  However, I just KNOW that I will be going crazy when the time comes.

Go to a movie by yourself. Or tell people that you are at one place and go somewhere else!! lol

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Post # 6
7309 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

Get out of the house. As nice as a hot bath sounds, if you are at home you are probably going to find yourself thinking about the craft supplies, how you really need to finish project X, and gosh dangit, why did the phone just ring?!?! So get away from all that stuff. Take a long walk, make girls night out plans with your friends, have a dinner date with your Fiance…. anything to get away from your phone, your to-do list, and your stress. It helps, and it’s worth it.

Post # 7
6065 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@WillowH: Im rooting for you! Glad u have some fun plans to look forward to!

Post # 8
6065 posts
Bee Keeper

@WillowH: Is your wedding this weekend? If so, good luck and congrats!!

Cant wait to hear your recap. May everything go beautifully. 🙂

The topic ‘3 weeks to go and I am in a general crazy panic help help help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors