(Closed) 3 weeks to go and the wedding nightmares have begun!

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
5547 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2011

Okay, last night must have been the night of 12.30.11 nightmares. I woke up at 530 this morning because I was having crazy wedding dreams. My wedding was back in my old hometown, one I haven’t lived in in almost 10 years. It was the wrong day, for some reason somehow my wedding was on a Sunday so we couldn’t get into the church to decorate till the morning of, which is nuts since we get to decorate the church starting on Wendsday before the Friday afternoon wedding. Then I missed my hair appointment so I went with the messy bun I slept in. And my make-up made me look like a vampire or something it was so pale. And then I forgot my shoes. I was also freaking out because I couldn’t find my razor so I just didn’t shave my arm pits. Bleck. Then I got to the church and it was decorated for Halloween… why?  I have no idea. It isn’t like they even do that… and most certainly not at Christmas! It was insane.

The topic ‘3 weeks to go and the wedding nightmares have begun!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors