Post # 1
Tomorrow marks 3 weeks left till my big day 🙂 I have so many emotions right now everything has gone by so fast seems like yesterday we got engaged. I am so excited and can’t wait to call my Fiance my Husband 🙂 Here are my last minute things I NEED to get done.
1. 10 Burlap table runners
2. 11 Chalkboard name plates
3. 15 Paper flowers
4. 50 Paper roses
5. The escort board (I think that’s what it’s called)
I’m just so excited so I had to share 🙂
Post # 3
Ha ha, I know how you feel. I’ve also got some last-minute ends to tie up:
1 Finish printing/cutting/assembling: programs, nametags for favour placecards, Out of Town bag labels, just-in-case basket labels, and seating chart cards.
3. find a vintage mirror for our tableplan like this:
5. Get honeymoon lingerie!
6. buy baskets for programs and ivory rose petal confetti
7. wishing tree and card box
8. confirm must-play lists for band and DJ, confirm must-shoot list with photographer
9. assemble favours
Eek…. that’s a long list! Crawling back into my DIY hole now…