(Closed) 3 weeks to wedding and having a shoe crisis

posted 9 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I would buy new shoes.

First of all, 5 inches is really high! I wear high heels all the time and I would never attempt 5 inches on my wedding day!

Second, if you’re almost as tall as your Fiance with those shoes and that makes you feel uncomfortable that will come through on your day. 

I went through 6 pairs of shoes before settling on one. I returned them all with free shipping. It’s really easy to do!

I love the Me too pumps with the bow – those are cute!

Good luck!

Post # 4
2030 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I vote for keeping the shoes you have. First, they are platform, so they won’t feel as high as regular heels. Second, I wore very high heels for my wedding, and while I am usually hobbling in pain after a few blocks, I was so high on adrenaline that it never even thought about my feet for one second and wore those heels all over the place for 14 hours straight! Your mind will be elsewhere. You could always stash a backup pair in the car in case you have a problem, but the Chinese Laundry shoes are so cute and it would be a shame not to wear them!

Post # 5
2365 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I really love heels too, and I’m just learning to walk in them! I am not a professional yet. I would likely die in 5 inch heels! I have a shoe that I just got. The heel is lower, between 1 and 2 inches, not sure exactly, but I love them. They just feel really good and I can actually walk in them without looking like I just drank my weight in martinis!

The topic ‘3 weeks to wedding and having a shoe crisis’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors