(Closed) 3 year anniversary and my left hand is naked…

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
2523 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m sorry it didn’t happen today, but way to keep a positive attitude! That’s setting a real example! 🙂

I hope it happens for you soon!

Post # 4
203 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

First off I love that your name is Laurel because mine is too and I barely ever meet other Laurels.  

Thats not what I came here to say though.  I opened your post expecting a sad story about how depressing it was to not get to proposed to today on your anniversary BUT instead you turned the tables! You told us a great story about your exciting day (which by the way I’m totally jealous of the fondu situation) and I loved it!

So many of us (including myself) get so wrapped up in waiting for the proposal and the ring that we forget about the things that really matter like spending the day together and having fun.  So thank you for keeping a positive attitude and setting a good example for the rest of us!

Good luck! I look forward to hearing about it when it happens 🙂

Post # 5
2385 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m so happy you have such a good attitude about it. It’s making me happy!

Post # 6
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Aw thats so lovely to hear!!! I hope I can be as positive and happy if SO doesn’t propose on our 8 year anniversary in a few weeks time.. (I am filled with hope he will, dread he won’t, anxiety about either, etc etc.. its making me crazy!)

Post # 8
1980 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

It’s so nice to see happy/ uplifting posts… thanks for sharing!! I think I will decide to have a good waiting day today!

The topic ‘3 year anniversary and my left hand is naked…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors