(Closed) 3 year anniversary…

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
3969 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Yay – a happy waiting post.  I’m so glad you’re feeling like this.  I hope you have a fab day even if you don’t get a ring 🙂

Post # 4
3102 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

have you read mr. bees plan? all those things you don’t want to do- take your life off of hold, see your friends and live your life? that’s what you’re supposed to be doing. get out there and take a class, see your friends & family, develop a lapsed hobby. DO SOMETHING besides waiting for someone to pick you!

i was in this cycle, tho less waiting for the ring and more waiting for a firm commitment. i just backed off. stopped making him my # 1 priority and started making ME the #1 priority. he came running as fast as can be (we’re talking about 3 weeks) and we are now planning to move in together. this commitment hasn’t changed my behavior, tho. i realize that what is attractive is that i have something else going on and i’m not just waiting for him for ANYTHING.

you are the prize and he should be chasing you down, trying to pin you down.

Post # 5
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m glad your in a good waiting position at the moment, your absolutely right, your with a man you love and it will happen in time, sooner or later so just enjoy the ride 🙂

The topic ‘3 year anniversary…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors