3 years of excuses and drama.

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 31
2477 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Damn, good for you! It’s rare to see bees actually end toxic relationships. I’m glad you now see what all the bees immediately saw from your posts. Take this time to heal and realize he was never good for you. In the future date someone who is 100% available and doesn’t have so much baggage that you have to martyr yourself for like a PP mentioned. And please remember that becoming a wife isn’t like winning a medal at the end of a race. Let your relationship develop organically and everything will fall in place. Don’t subject yourself or your daughter to supbar situations in order to win the prize of becoming a wife. Good luck. 

Post # 32
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Good for you! That took a lot of courage. I’m so glad you see that you deserve better. 

Post # 33
2811 posts
Sugar bee

“No its a piece of jewelry, but you can see it as an engagement ring if you want to”

Harrrrd eye roll. What does that even MEAN?

Good for you for moving on. It’s hard to do, but you’re absolutely doing the best thing for yourself and you’re daughter. You deserve better. 

Post # 34
1891 posts
Buzzing bee

You go bee!! So proud of you for getting out. Keep your head up, you did the right thing. You will find someone and you have now taken your life back. Good for you! Cut him off 100% and block him everywhere you can. Lots of hugs bee! You deserve so much more. 

lovelyrose13 :  

Post # 35
46 posts
Newbee

But did you take the family heirloom with you as a big FUCK YOU! 🤣

Post # 36
2299 posts
Buzzing bee

beejaymes :  I aspire to this level of pettiness before I leave this earth. 

Post # 37
754 posts
Busy bee

My ex-hole hubby was not ready to marry but he did out of pressure. Some from me, some from our families. End of the day, it ended. And it ended BADLY. And, there is a baby in the mix!

So, moral of the story is, stop beating yourself up for this guy. He seems like a complete idiot. He has no respect for you. He used you for selfish reasons to either make his wife jealous that he has this supposedly ‘happy life’ with you. Or, he’s afraid to be alone after having lost EVERYTHING: marriage, kids, money, sanity, etc.

He needs to go to therapy and you need to get out of this relationship. It will take a long time for him to get over whatever he needs to get over. By then you will get older and angrier. Fortunately, you only have the one child of your own. It’s VERY HARD to single parent, but it is doable. (I have to do it.) 

You will save yourself months and years of agony.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors