(Closed) 30 Ahhhhh!

posted 8 years ago in 30 Something
Post # 3
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

First off, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i’m 27 so i’m kncocking on 30s door. I’m like you i don’t feel like almost-30. Geeze i feel like i’m 22!! (maturity, financial wise ha!)

Besides, 30 is young in the grand scheme of things… its about how you feel and carry yourself, not numbers and “age boxes”. Embrace it and look at it as a new decade and new exciting adventures to come!!!

🙂

Post # 4
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Happy belated birthday!  Glad you’re not a wreck 🙂 

My friend just turned 30 and toward the end of her party she had a meltdown in the bathroom, it got ugly.  But the chocolate cake helped a bit.   

Anywaaaay, I’m 27 and I do have anxiety!  Not so much about turning 30, but I honestly don’t feel like I’ve accomplished everything I wanted to by this age.  My only solice is that there is nothing actually stopping me from still doing these things, I just have to do them!  Its going to be difficult but I’m working on it. 

Post # 5
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

Happy Birthweek!

30 is the new 20!

Post # 7
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@JustlikeHeaven- i completely agree, 30 is like 20.

I look to Jen Aniston concerning all things age.. shes 41!! shes looks amazing, has no kids yet and proves that age is just a #!

Post # 8
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

30 will be what you make of it.  If you’re psyched to no longer be a 20-something, and you start looking for all the ways you’re better off now, you’ll probably find that you love being 30. 

Post # 9
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

i agree, 30 is the new 20. happy belated birthday!

Post # 10
900 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Happy Birthday! I’m joining you on July 31st… I’ve never worried about age or freaked out about getting older, but 30 is a little different huh!?  

Post # 12
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018 - Hotel Vitale

Happy 30th!! I turned 30 this summer, the first few days threw me off, and now I like it. I feel like 30 sounds more established and mature (which I am not saying I am). But rock it. You’ve got an awesome year ahead of you.

Post # 13
2476 posts
Buzzing bee

Yes!  I turned 30 a couple weekends ago!  Yay for 1980 babies– happy birthday!  🙂 

Post # 14
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I also just turned 30!  I had someone guy tell me today at work that I don’t look a day over 23.  haha!  Embrass it and remember how much wiser you are now, imagine if we had gotten married 5-10 year ago, yikes!

Post # 15
573 posts
Busy bee

I turn 30 the after our wedding…I’m actually looking forward to it, but am sure I will have a meltdown in July…I think it helps that I’ll be married though!

Post # 16
1944 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

30 is the new 20? Huh, thought that was 40? Please tell me that in 10 years! I turn 30 in 2 weeks and I am a little nervous but excited too. Even though the last 3yrs were the best, I would never want to live my 20’s again. Embrace it! I’ve been told life truly happens when you hit 30. For me it is…

The topic ‘30 Ahhhhh!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors