(Closed) 30+ bees, how long did it take you to get pregnant?

posted 6 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I was 31 when we started trying and Hubby was 33. We started trying in September and got pregnant in November, which was super fast. I thought we were going to have problems and Hubby was super confident we wouldn’t. Well, he was right. It can take a couple that have no none fertility problems up to a year to conceive.

Post # 4
3587 posts
Sugar bee

We started when I was 29 and it took a year, gave birth at 30. My cousin took 4 months, she’s 31.

Post # 5
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I was 33 when my husband (He was 31) and I started TTC. I had been on birth control for 20 years, so I was completely expecting it to take awhile. I was very excited and surprised to find out I was pregnant on our 3rd month of trying.

Post # 6
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

It took 2 months to conceive. I was 33 when we conceived, and will almost be 34 when he is born in May. 

Post # 7
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I’m 33, hubby is 29. We got pregnant on our first try.

@Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  Same thing here. I told my husband not to get his hopes up because it might take a few months and he said, “Babe, my boys are Mark Spitz! It’s gonna happen on the first try.” He was right.

Post # 8
6825 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I was 37 when had muchkin and he is our first

Post # 9
643 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

We got pregnant on our first try and then we had a MC. 8 months later we conceived again!!!! I was 30 both times getting pregnant, but have since turned 31.

Post # 10
2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I am 32 and Darling Husband is 34 it took us a year.

Post # 11
720 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Was 33 with Baby #1.  Took just the one month.  34 with Baby #2 (will be 35 at delivery).  Took 2 months.  And I had been on birth control pills most of the time since around 18.

Post # 12
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

You should add a poll. 

For me, at 30, I got it on the 3rd cycle.

Post # 13
1145 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I was 37 and it took us two months.

Post # 14
1829 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I am 32 and we got pregnant on our first try – I can’t even say the first month because we gave it one shot on the day after ovulation thinking there was no way it could happen from just that one time.  Sure enough, that one time was one time lucky for us.  DH could not be prouder of his ‘boys’. 

I always say be emotionally prepared for it to take up to a year but be ready for it to happen the first time because you just never know!

ETA:  This was planned, we just hadn’t expected it to happen so quickly!  We had read so many things about people having difficulty that we assumed it would take at least 6 months or so… or not.

Post # 15
1288 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I’m almost 30 (my b’day is in May 2012), my Darling Husband is almost 32 and it took us 2 months of NTNT and ten months of active TTC.

Post # 16
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

It took us 3 months.  I got my BFP just a couple of weeks after my 30th birthday.

The topic ‘30+ bees, how long did it take you to get pregnant?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors