(Closed) 30+ bees…where do you buy jeans?

posted 7 years ago in 30 Something
Post # 46
3791 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I buy mine from Express, GAP, or Ann Taylor Loft. I find the Express ones to be the most flattering on me. Some styles of the GAP work better than others.

Post # 47
1291 posts
Bumble bee

my new favorite jeans are the confort style from Reitmans! Omg, the BEST!

Post # 49
1703 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Honestly, I only have jeans from the Forever 21 plus sized section – I’m a 14 and when I came down from a size 18, they were perfect – good length, nice fit, and $12. I’ve had them for about 2 years now, and I’m not sure I would buy anything else.

Post # 50
1846 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
housebee:  OMG my friend suggested me going there for something and I said, “I can’t shop at Forever 21!!!  I’m like Forever 31!!” LOL!!  

View original reply
BeeG35:  I totally get your “phase” b/c I’m in it too and I have done really well at JC Penney and Kohls.  Both those stores have really stepped up their game and are very reasonably priced!  Also check out TJ Maxx and Marshalls.  

Post # 51
1286 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
BeeG35:  I love my designer skinny jeans – current faves are Citizens of Humanity, Paige, and JBrand – but my GAP and Old Navy jeans are pretty awesome too, if you’re looking to spend less. Plus those sites are always having 15-30% off sales.

Post # 52
6386 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
BurlapnLace:  lol, I’m 34 and I still shop there.  It’s a great store for inexpensive clothes, plus most of their items fit me well; however, I tend to shop in juniors anyways so maybe thats why.  My mom is 60 and she shops there too, so I guess the store name is misleading lol.

Post # 53
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

I’m 34 and I buy Mavi and Cheap Mondays – you should be able to buy both online. Sooooo flattering but not super expensive. And definitely not Mum-Jeans.  I’m 5’8 and Australian size 8 (I think its a size 2 US??) but I have a bubble btut and it’s nigh on IMPOSSIBLE to find jeans that fit both my waist and my rear end – I’d pretty much given up before I discovered these guys!!

If you feel like splashing out, 18th Ammendment are amazing, and they last for absolutely ages (I have a 6 year old pair of theirs on now which still look like the day I bought them!!) so they’re worth the investment. 

Post # 54
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Express has mid-rise jeans that I adore. I nearly fainted when I found them, because I thought it had become mandatory for jeans to start right above your crotch. The Express mid-rise jeans actually fit and are comfortable! What a revelation.

The topic ‘30+ bees…where do you buy jeans?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors