(Closed) 30-day forecast …

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
  • poll: What is your wedding day forecast?
    Hot : (5 votes)
    10 %
    Cool : (6 votes)
    12 %
    Juuuust right : (7 votes)
    13 %
    Cloudy : (11 votes)
    21 %
    Rainy : (10 votes)
    19 %
    Stormy : (4 votes)
    8 %
    Snowy(!?) : (0 votes)
    Sunny : (9 votes)
    17 %
  • Post # 3
    845 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Where’d you see that?!?!  Now I’m freaked.  lol

Post # 4
    2553 posts
    Sugar bee

@jmarvellous:  lol where are you finding a 30 day forecast? I wouldnt read into it much, but wouldnt mind checking it for fun!

Post # 6
    4099 posts
    Honey bee

At this point (I’m 37 days out).. It’s showing in the mid 70’s and clear! WOOT!

AVERAGES
    Hi 75°F
    Lo 54°F

RECORDS
    Hi 92°F
    Lo 35°F

Post # 7
    845 posts
    Busy bee

Boo!  I demand a recount.

Post # 8
    1475 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I looked at the farmer’s almanac predictions for the week of July 27 – still very far off but they predict “showers, then fair” I hope it changes!! I want sunny with a few wispy clouds and low 80’s for my day, please.

Post # 9
    Bee
    1835 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2012 - Oak Tree Manor

@jmarvellous:  @bluebelle23:  Aw girls don’t worry! The Houston 30-day  forecast showed heavy rain for our wedding day, and there was rain forecasted right up until 3-4 days before the wedding. Our day was a little overcast but no precipitation. I worried and worried and worried about the weather (every time I made a wish the year we were engaged, I wished that it would be sunny on our wedding day) and it all worked out in the end. I probably shouldn’t have spend so much time looking at the 30-day forecast haha

Post # 10
    1202 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I shouldn’t have looked at that, calling for rain on the day me and my Fiance are getting married. LOL hope that it isn’t that accurate but then rain is supposed to good luck! 🙂 

But then I looked at another website and it said partly cloudy and seasonable. LOL I don’t tend to believe beyond a week of weather predictions. Otherwise it is speculation! 

Post # 11
    934 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

Oh I wish this were Canadian! I’ve been watching the forecast closely. It is SO COLD here. Originally I wanted lilacs and flowers and foliage, but right now I would settle for pleasant, not bone chilling, temperatures. 

Post # 13
    1748 posts
    Bumble bee

Yeah, I kind of hate this thread. Both the farmer’s almanac and the 30 day are showing warm and thunderstorms 🙁

Post # 15
    1854 posts
    Buzzing bee

It’s going to be in the 90’s ! Zero change of rain- but looks like it’s going to be HOT!

Post # 16
    533 posts
    Busy bee

So far it’s going to be cloudy and a high of 20c or 68f. Hopefully it changes, Friday and Sunday are going to be sunny! Then again I live in Melbourne, I’ll get every season! 

The topic ‘30-day forecast …’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors