(Closed) 30 Day Shred!

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
9202 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

I haven’t “completed” it – I do it once in a while when it’s cold and yucky outside, instead of running.  It’s definitely a good workout – I haven’t felt some of those muscles in a while! 

I just recently got her “Blast Fat Boost Metabolism” video and it’s AWESOME!  Slightly less intense but for 45 minutes, so it’s definitely an ass-kicker. 

Good luck with your exercise! I also wouldn’t mind losing 5-10 lbs… (Remember that diet is a huge huge component of weight loss.)

Post # 5
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I did level one last night after not doing it for 2 years and it kicked my butt.  I had been using my elliptical every night on level 3 for 45 minutes but it broke.  The shred makes my legs feel wobbly.  I will keep shredding until my elliptical is fixed.  I still have about 40 pounds I want to lose.

Good Luck.

Post # 7
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I am currently doing 30DS! I only do it 3x/week though, and alternate it with cardio/yoga/pilates. 

Post # 8
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I am currently doing 30DS! I only do it 3x/week though, and alternate it with cardio/yoga/pilates. 

Post # 9
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I have the 30-day shred dvd but think I’ve only done the video about 3 times since I got it! lol. Maybe with my wedding less than 8 months away I should start on the exercising!

Post # 10
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’ve completed it multiple times and doubled up and/or added on her BFBM & NMTZ. 

Tomorrow I start her new one, RI30 to get ready for vacation in January! I’m so happy to not have a physical job anymore. The DOMS would make my job hell! haha 

Get er done girl! When you don’t want to do it remind yourself its 20 measly little minutes. Promise you’ll do at least 5 and you’ll more often than not end up finishing it, 

Post # 12
4049 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I completed 30DS. I DEFINITELY saw results. I didn’t see much weight change, but my body changed like crazy. I got so toned and fit. It definitely works!

I found it a bit boring after the first day or two of the new level, so I would just mute it and listen to an audiobook, which was nice.

But overall, great videos! Great workouts. I need to do them again, or else I may try out another Jillian DVD.

Post # 13
25 posts
Newbee

I completed the 30DS after I had my son and lost 33 pounds. This was in combination with a very strict diet and 2 a day workouts. Once in the morning and one workout in the evening.

Post # 14
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@futuremrsmaxwell2209:  madame I promise you – I had the best body of my life. 

BUT! Any good program will get you that, so if 30DS doesn’t speak to you, do keep trying other work outs! 

The topic ‘30 Day Shred!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors