(Closed) 30 day shred

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Firework:  I love love love the 30 day shred!! It has worked wonders for me! I am 5’2″ and petite but I was not toned at all and really out of shape even though i wasnt “fat”. The shred has toned things up tremendously and I saw results after just a week! You will really love it, I am sure. I only do it Mon-Friday tho and give myself the weekends off. 🙂 Good luck!

Post # 6
4047 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I love 30DS. I don’t think my weight changed when I completed it, but I got so TONED. I was hot and rocking muscle. I noticed such a difference in that respect, and it was awesome.

I have a minor knee injury right now, but hopefully in a week I will get started up again with 30DS or another Jillian workout. I’m a fan.

Post # 7
1133 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I lost just about 10lb doing it in February.  I worked hard at it, I missed probably 5 days here and there, but in the end, the scale dropped and my pants feel loser.  You can’t really notice much difference on me because I am 5’7″ and 90% of my weight is distributed in my thighs (ugh), but I love that workout. I just restarted it on Wednesday night, I am on day 3 today, and I am now trying to follow the harder girl. 

It really works though, I have about 27lb left to reach my goal for June 8th, and I am hoping to drop another 10 this month.

Post # 9
1133 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@Firework:  Thank-you! 🙂  And yeah, it definitely gets easier, just wait til day 30, you’ll be doing those pushups like it’s nothing!  I definitely have more arm definition though then I did 2 months ago, so that’s exciting.  I always have to remember it took years to put this weight on, it’s not going to come off in a week, so that is definitely a motivator. 

Keep at it!

Post # 10
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I LOVE the 30DS! Yesterday I did Level 3 for the first time. I’m a huge fan of all the Jillian Michaels DVDs but this one is my go to. If you stick with it you will definitely see a difference. If you start to get bored you might want to consider buying one of the other DVDs to change things up a little. GOOD LUCK!!!

Post # 11
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Has anyone done Ripped in 30? I went to the store looking for 30DS but they were out, so I bought Ripped instead.  Starting on Monday.

Post # 15
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I did the 30 day shred two years ago and saw results. Like a lot of the other girls I lost inches more then weight.  I would assume that if you added walking or something a couple days a week that could change though. I felt this dvd was great though and was happy with the lost inches.

I just started it again today…wedding is at the end of May.  Good Luck everyone!!

The topic ‘30 day shred’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors