(Closed) 30 day Shred

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
808 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I plan on getting it as well!  I have 3 friends who are doing it right now and they all said the first few days are hard and they are really sore.  I always think if you are really sore after working out- you are using muscles you haven’t used in a long time!  I’m excited to start it!  Keep us posted on your journey!

Post # 4
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I LOVED doing this DVD before I got married. It helped big time! I’ve gotten out of the hang of using it, unfortunately but I’ve started another Jillian Michaels DVD…she rocks 🙂

Good luck. You’ll see great results!!!

Post # 5
3049 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

It is a fun work out!! But once I got to level two I quit… it about made me DIE! And I wasn’t really motivated. So stick in there and do all levels 🙂

Post # 6
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Love love love it!!!!! Can’t say enough about it 🙂

Post # 7
1126 posts
Bumble bee

I bought this and Fiance and I are going to start doing it together.  (Hopefully.)  I’m really excited to get toned and not have to devote hours a day.  Does it really work if I just do the DVD and eat healthy, or do I need to go running and stuff too?  I just want to lose about 5 lbs of fat and tone up a bit – is that plausible?

Post # 8
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@mrsbride2b: I felt the same the first time I used it. I didnt realize how out of shape I was. I havent used it in about 2 weeks because I have been sick. Hopefulyl i can start using it more consistently soon!

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I just started the shred! Day 3 on level 1. I figure no matter how hard it is, I have to push myself to get through it since many claim the results are fantastic… so no matter how uncomfortable… just keep going! Honestly I already feel better, I’m noticing a change in my arms already!

Post # 10
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Glad to hear so many people liked it and say that works (even if it may suck at first). I just got mine in the mail, my behind-kicking starts Monday. This week I’ll just play on the new WiiFitPlus I got, but I’m really looking forward to the shred!

Post # 11
5106 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

A fellow bee on here had the DVD and didn’t like it, now she’s sending it to me for free! How sweet is she?!

I’m so excited to try it :o)

Post # 12
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’ve done the shred!! Loved it!!

@Miss OBG: I think it depends on where you are personally fitness wise. I love the workout, especially for toning arms, back and abs. I personally didn’t feel like I was getting enough cardio with JUST the shred for exercise so while I was doing it I also ran (my usual workout) 3-4 times a week.

Good luck ladies! It’s a great workout if you stick with it!

Post # 13
381 posts
Helper bee

I LOVE the Shred! It has definitely made my arms look leaner and I don’t use it too often. When I was using it, I’d probably do it 2-3 times per week and then do cardio/run the other days. Interval training is AMAZING!

I bought a groupon deal for a month of bootcamp classes and we do a lot of moves that are also in the shred so it’s no joke!

Post # 14
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I love 30 day Shred! I like the circuts, it makes the workout go by really quickly even though you’re obviously working really hard. I made my husband try it with me once and he was dying the next day : ) 

The topic ‘30 day Shred’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors