(Closed) 30 day Shred Accountability Project

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

The shred is intense! I got about half way through a month then lost it, but it’s a great workout! Good for you!!!

Post # 4
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I love love love this workout. Using Jillian’s dvds and eating better, I lost 30lbs before my wedding (over two years, and not working AS hard as I probably should/could have)… the results speak for themselves! Good luck!

Post # 6
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@jennyw1, it took 2 years, probably 1 year of actually working hard (every other month I’d find motivation again…), but I did the shred straight through 4 times, 30 days straight. I have NMTZ and BFBM too (I never do BFBM either!). When I did shred the first time, I lost like 3lbs, but lost a ton of inches. The second time I did the shred, I lost 9lbs… and not so many inches. Overall I went from a size 12/14 to a 4/6.

Post # 7
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Thanks for starting the thread today! I was trying to talk myself out of shredding today and then came across this. Woohoo, just finished Day 4, Level 1!

Alright ladies where are the rest of you shredders out there?

Post # 8
2788 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I’m here! I’m here! I’m a night shredder; I don’t get up any earlier than I absolutely have to.

Day 3, Level 1 = shredded!

Post # 9
548 posts
Busy bee

@rachaelrobin: Yeaaah go you! I usually like working out late too but on Fridays I just cannot get to my wine and TLC couch surfing fast enough haha. Had to shred early so I could veg out!

Post # 10
338 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I;m on Day 2 Level 1.. and am SOOO sore.  My Fiance laughs at me trying to go up & down stairs (we have a 2 story townhome.. lots of fun when you’re sore).  BUT, I was really surprised at how much easier I was able to get through it today.  Day 1, I had to stop multiple times, and seriously thought I was going to throw up at one point (I’m so out of shape).  But, I did it today all the way through without stopping, and it was still tough, but felt SO much easier than yesterday!

Post # 11
548 posts
Busy bee

Forgot to check in yesterday, but I did Day 5, Level 1! See you ladies again later today after I shred again–this time Fiance promises to do it with me, so I should have some hilarity to report.

Post # 13
548 posts
Busy bee

Whew, ok, so I just finished Day 6, Level 1! I’m starting to feel pretty comfortable with this workout. Almost no soreness left now, which is great. I’m doing all of Natalie’s moves, except for the pushups–my little twiglet arms just cannot do full pushups yet. I’ll be moving up to Level 2 on Black Friday! It will be such a challenge to keep this going when I’m home for the holiday.

@JennyW1: Oooh, what’s the Last Chance? I might have to check out some more of Jillian’s workout. I am really liking her style. And yes, that totally counts!

Fiance chickened out and didn’t shred with me today–boo! Sorry to disappoint you all! I’m going to keep after him to try it with me; he wants to get into a workout routine, and 20-25 minutes at home would be perfect with his crazy work schedule. Don’t worry, ya’ll will be the first to hear about it when he tries it.

Post # 14
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Ooh bees I commented on the old thread! I followed through with my plan of starting again at level 1, but I don’t think I’ll do it for a week- level 2 makes me alot more winded and sweaty and gets my heart rate up more, even if I don’t always feel like I’m doing it right! 2 days at level 1 then I’m moving back up to level 2. Another cool thing is that I didn’t gain any weight on my week of indulgence! The shred must have lasting effects 🙂

Post # 15
2788 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Sounds good everyone! I did not shred this weekend, but will be doing Day 4 level 1 tonight!

Post # 16
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

level 1 day 2 check!

The topic ‘30 day Shred Accountability Project’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors