(Closed) 30 Day Shred anyone?

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Love Jillian!  Though I have a tendency to talk back to her during the workouts.  She is a tough lady.  Take it slow for sure.  Especially if you have been in recovery.  But Jillian is great.  If I could just get back to doing it at least once a week…

Post # 5
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I say slow down just so you don’t burn out.  I tend to go gung ho and fall off the wagon.  Helps too if you can get an exercise buddy.  My daughter and I do abs together.  She did Jillian with me for awhile but she is 13 and would make me laugh.  Not helpful!

Post # 7
729 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I have and it took me months to get past level one. I’ve got to level two and I stopped becasue I was just tired of doing vidoes and need a break. I run to supplement the video.

Post # 8
236 posts
Helper bee

I have done C25K in the past, and made it to week 7 (still can’t believe I worked that hard and quit with only 2 weeks left!).

I am doing 30DS right now! I am on day 8. I’m writing about it here:

Shredding in September!

Post # 9
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I will be getting ripped in 30 today and will probably start tomorrow. I will let you knowhow it goes.

Post # 11
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

i love jillian too! i also love tracy anderson. sometimes her stuff is expesive, but every now and then you get a good deal on amazon. new or used. works you out in a unique way, and works muscles your not used to working on. the method mat workout really worked my backside/love handle area. I was actually sore there, which no other dvd has ever done for me!

Post # 12
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I love the 30 day shred!!!! Its amazing!!! You will see results for sure!!!!

The topic ‘30 Day Shred anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors