(Closed) 30 Day Shred CHECK IN!

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 152
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
@MommaJenn28:  WOW!! Great job! You look fantastic.

I’m on Level 3, Day 6–those traveling push-ups are killing me.

Post # 153
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@MommaJenn28:  You look awesome! Good work!

I’m on level 3 now, I haven’t done any of the levels for 10 days specifically, I just moved up when it started to feel easier (though each time I moved up there were definitely still a few parts that i found pretty difficult).  Anyone else like level 3 SO MUCH MORE?! There were a couple of things in level 2 that were just sort of uncomfortable for me to do.  Level 3 I feel just really strong and like I’m getting a great workout without feeling like I’m sort of on the verge of hurting myself.  I plan to get some heavier weights (I already went from 2 lbs to 3) and then sort of rotate through the various days, though probably mostly do level 3 at least until my wedding!

What does everyone else plan to do post 30 day shred?

Post # 154
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

This morning I did level 2, day 5 (AKA I am halfway through the shread)!  I just wanted to share that I am finally seeing the scale move and have lost 2 pounds.  Hoping to lose a few more and keep toning.  I am definietly starting to see a difference in the way my clothes fit!

After the shred I am planning on trying Ripped in 30!  Has anyone tried that?

Post # 155
7643 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

I am on day 10 Level 2 tonight. I had to take several breaks due to a busy schedule, but last night, after a two day rest, I had incredible endurance. I still can’t do a lot with my knee becuase it does hurt to go down as far as they do, but with a little modification I still get a workout.

I am going to stay on Level 2 for a few more days because I don’t feel ready to move on, but that’s ok. I am getting abs, when I flex my arms they are getting toned, and I have way more endurance. So far, after 10 days, I had lost 2 inches off my hips and 1/2 off my waist as well as 3 pounds, so it is working!

Post # 156
9681 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I just ordered the DVDs on Amazon, so I will be starting as soon as they arrive (it’s Friday though, so I am not hopeful they will be here before Tuesday). I am glad I found this thread, because I can stay accountable.

I am taking before pictures tonight…and if the after pictures actually look like “after pictures” then I will post them, lol.

Post # 157
1133 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

As of this morning, I have lost just about 22lb total since February!  I’ve been doing the shred off and on for the past 3 months with 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill and healthy eating.

I used to wear a size 9/10, tried on my old (5 years ago) work pants that are a size 6 last night, and they buttoned up!!  So happy!

Post # 159
2869 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Finished level 3 tonight (my wedding was a few days ago and my honeymoon is next week. I am going to redo level 3 and then go from there (maybe try Insanity). I am not sure how much weight I lost but I lost a full size, have a lot more stamina and look a lot more toned.  I look a lot different in photos than a month ago.

Post # 160
70 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@nycsa:  Congrats on finishing the Shred and on your wedding!

Today is level 2, day 3 for me.  My thighs are screaming today after doing the first day of level 3 yesterday morning!!

Post # 161
70 posts
Worker bee

Woops, I meant today is level 3, day 2 for me!

Post # 162
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Started the 30DS a few days ago and I couldn’t get past 10 minutes the first day- I added about 10 minutes the second day, its getting easier- but ugh!  I feel like a weakling! Let me tell you the “if you feel like you’re going to die- follow Anita” is especially obnoxious if your name happens to be Anita. I’m like”Yes, I know I’m dying!”

Post # 163
146 posts
Blushing bee

Started day one today! Can’t seem to get past my plateau of 120 (5’0″) and hoping to lose 5 pounds on the shred and some inches 🙂 Today was brutal afterwards, walking up the stairs = terrible. My thighs are on fire. 

The topic ‘30 Day Shred CHECK IN!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors