(Closed) 30 Day Shred Day 4

posted 11 years ago in Fitness
Post # 48
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I ordered 30 Day shred on Amazon and it just arrived. I am going to get started after work today.I was going to start it yesterday, but I mowed my lawn and the neighbors yard with a reel mower (a cardio workout no matter who you are) and I was sweating buckets. With the yard work done I will have the time tonight. I can’t wait for a month to go by to see what kind of progress I have made. Right now  I wear a size 12 and I weigh 187lbs. I don’t know where it is, but its there, the scale doesn’t lie. My future sister in law (wears a seven) is always complaing about how fat she is. She is the same height as me (5′ 3") but she says there is no way I weigh that much more than her…..um well, yeah….size 7 or size 12, there is deffinately more meat on me….and its not just boobs. I would love to lose 40lbs+  and I have a year until the wedding. I gained 20lbs this last year (different job, different eating habits) and I had a big shock when i was getting out summer clothes this year. I will not be going to the beach any time soon. But I am hoping that with the warmer weather, a positive attitude and Jillians help I can kick my butt back into shape. I havn’t weighed 140lbs since I was a sophmore in high school….phew its gonna be tough.

Post # 49
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

FYI for those who don’t want to purchase the DVD… it’s free on YouTube (as well as any other workout you can think of). The levels are broken up into 3 sections each – ie Level 1 Part A, Part B, Part C, but you can just add them to a playlist and they’ll play in order automatically. I’ve also done the old school Billy Blanks Tae Bo which I think is MUCH more difficult than the shred. For those just looking for stand alone exercises search "Spark People". They have a lot of different exercises up on YouTube and it’s easy to find ones that target specific areas that you want to work on.

The topic ‘30 Day Shred Day 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors