(Closed) 30 day shred.. day one done!!

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1371 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Well, I managed about 3 days of it…then fell off the wagon( and went under every wheel on the way).  I am starting back at the gym today, going to try the C25K day one on the treadmill as I found doing it outside really hurt my shins (still haven’t found a runner that gives me the right fit) so I thought the treadmill would be more forgiving.  I go 3 days a week to the gym, and I am going to attempt the off days at home with Jillian DVD’s.  30 day Shred and No more trouble zones  I am going to alternate on my home days.  Hopefully I can stick with it ths time!

Post # 4
2320 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I love this video and it’s been one of the only ones that I’ve found myself wanting to do because I actually did see results. After about 3 weeks of doing it every other day my arms were more toned and I lost inches! Keep it up, it’s a great workout.  She has a new video out where you use a kettle ball instead of the weights and I really want to do that one!

Post # 6
364 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

what equipment/weights do you need for this video?

Post # 8
1400 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Good luck! Fiance and I just started Insanity yesterday. Yesterday was mainly a fitness test, the real Insanity started today and I am already feeling it! But it’s a good pain and is a good reminder it works!

Insanity is 60 days! Ugh, gonna be a looooong 2 months!

Post # 9
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I started yesterday!!! So i’m right there with you. Jillian’s voice annoys me though (I’ve done the 30 day shred before), so I mute her on my computer and watch the Today show instead 🙂 I’m actually not too sore this time around, but I’m sure it will get worse pretty soon.

Post # 10
5547 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2011

I got the stuff to do it, then it was spring break and we were wig my family, then two weeks of tests and crazyness, then Easter. But now I am serious about starting. Seeing all the bad health issues my over weight patients have wonderful motivating effects to lose weight!! We shall see how this goes.

Post # 14
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I did the whole thing with 3 pound weights about two months ago. I’ve since started again with 5 pound weights! I loved it– definitely hard work but it felt great!! I noticed that I lost a few inches lost, but really what I noticed the most was my improved strength and endurance! Keep it up!!

Post # 15
364 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I just finished day 4! How is everyone else doing?

The topic ‘30 day shred.. day one done!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors