Post # 3
1580 posts
Bumble bee

i hate that too!

Post # 4
555 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I hate that too!!!!  I use my computer DVD player instead that way I don’t have to take it in and out all the time like I would in my regular dvd player

Post # 5
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

OMG- I just went home during work to do that video!  I swear I’m not lying.  And I was cursing it out for the same reason.  I only have an hour lunch, I’ve done the video before- you don’t need to explain the crap to me.  But I can’t fast forward either, I guess they don’t want the people that have never seen the video to skip over the instruction.  So annoying!  But isn’t that a badass workout?  I wanna cry by the end of it, I’m on level 2.  Ouch!

Post # 6
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Ladies – breathe! ๐Ÿ™‚ Just select the workout you want to do next time and start it running then turn off the DVD in the middle (I do this on the Playstation 3). When you turn on the DVD player again, it starts from the point you last had it on instead of with the credits.

Love that workout – one my second go-round and the firming is awesome.

Post # 8
5984 posts
Bee Keeper

there is an option to change this. i forget what it is and i cannot look at it right now but go to your menu and there is some sort of option you select and then it gives you the option to skip that intro. i will check it out tomorrow and let you know details ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Jeeze. I hate Jillian’s little monologue at the beginning. And I hate having to wait through it. If anyone knows how to skip it, please share. It’s hella annoying.

Post # 10
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Drives me crazy too! I usually use that time to grab a glass of water or something.

Post # 11
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Me too.  I do the same as gemstone, turn it on, then go grab some water and get myself ready to workout. 

Post # 12
549 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

HAHA that monologue drives me crazy too… and she looks so uncomfortable, like she doesn’t know how to stand and it annoys me hahahah so petty….. I will be keeping n eye to see if anyone has this figured out!  And I am also going to check the options as suggested ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

I HATE that! I’ll usually press play then go get dressed to work out, then by the time I’m done it’s usually over.

Post # 14
5154 posts
Bee Keeper

@daniellealys please share the information if you can, when you get a chance!!!!

๐Ÿ™‚

I hate that long intro and always “skip” ahead

Post # 15
1585 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I bought the 30 day shred on iTunes.  Then I just fast forward to when the workout actually starts.

Post # 16
711 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have the No More Trouble Zones. If I hear Jillian say “don’t phone it in” one more time, I swear….

The topic ‘30 Day Shred DVD Stupidness’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors