(Closed) 30 Day Shred – February 2010

posted 11 years ago in Fitness
Post # 17
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I just got the Shred in the mail yesterday along with No More Trouble Zones.  I’ve done shred before “on demand” back when I had cable and it kicked my butt so I decided to order it along with the trouble zones video.  I’m starting it tonight, going to do the shred 5 times a week and Trouble Zones 2 times a week.

Post # 19
3124 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

“Pain is just fear leaving the body”, ladies!!! haha

Post # 20
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I just started it yesterday! I was skeptical that I could actually get a good workout in 20 min, but damn! It is intense!  Hoping to go home and do it again tonight before dinner with friends (so I don’t feel too guility about that glass of wine tonight!)  Good to see we are all sweating through it together! Good luck on your fitness endeavors ladies!!!

Post # 21
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I got the shred yesterday. Gonna start it this weekend. Hopefully it can help to tone my arms and get rid of the tummy.  I’m excited though!! Let’s keep each other motivated!

Post # 22
5262 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

I just did level 1 for funsies. How odd…

Post # 23
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I just started 30 day shred yesterday! I’m going to try and do it 3x a week and run/elliptical the other 3 days. I didn’t think it would be that hard but I was definitely working up a sweat! I’m looking forward to doing it again tomorrow.

Post # 24
2057 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Love all the ladies doing the 30 Day Shred – – – I am on day 4 of level 1 – I will admit i did it two days in a row and then took a day off, haahaahaa I am SORE!!!!  I can’t believe how this 20 minutes makes me feel – I have been sick for the past 3 days and no joke doing it makes me feel better!!!  Its all about sweating it out.  After the 20 minutes I take our dogs on a 30 minutes walk!!!!

Post # 25
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I am excited that everyone else is doing this too!  I started on Sunday and haven’t missed a day yet.  I didn’t know if I would be able to finish it, but I have every time I do it.  My biceps have made a come back which makes me happy, now I am waiting on my stomach to disappear.

Post # 26
194 posts
Blushing bee

Day 2 of level 1 completed…along with everyone else I am so freakin sore, but in a good way.  Good luck everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 27
3761 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I have done the shred level 1 3 times this week. I am going home to do some wedding planning this weekend, but I am hoping to get e out of the 3 days in. I brought the dvd with me and my sister wants to do it with me.

Post # 28
156 posts
Blushing bee

So is the 30 day shred worth it?? I’ve been doing well on my own, but I feel like I need something to kick my ass into high gear.

Post # 29
49 posts
Newbee

I bought the Video Download of the 30 Day Shred this morning, excited to start it tonight! I don’t really have much weight to lose, but I’d like to tone up for the wedding & honeymoon ๐Ÿ™‚ I have 6 months to go, so it can’t hurt to try this for a month!

Post # 30
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Just started today – and my poor arms!

I have to wonder though –  they say it takes 20 min of cardio for your body to actually burn excess calories. I’ll probably supplement this with my usual running schedule, for strength and toning.

We’ll see how she goes though ๐Ÿ˜€ I do like Jillian, she’s a fantastic hard ass – just what I need!

Post # 31
5982 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

level 1 day 2 completed. today will be day 3. i was really sore on day two but i really am not today. what other workouts are you ladies combining with this? I have just been doing yoga and walking. open to other great ideas that helps get faster weight loss results ๐Ÿ˜€

The topic ‘30 Day Shred – February 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors