(Closed) 30 Day Shred… Level 2… OMFG

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 32
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I know, level 2 is crazy!! Keep it up, I got amazing results when I did 30DS. 

Post # 33
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

It will work. I love 30 day shred! I felt level 2 was harder than 3, so at least you have that to look forward to. 🙂

Post # 34
895 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Waitingtoexhale- hmmmm… I might consider getting a mirror and prop it in front of me while I do it. It might motivate me more… maybe…

Post # 35
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

@SupermarketGirl:  Good point. I like level 3 a lot, though I find all of the levels challenging because I’m pretty out of shape.

I had to stop and ask Fiance last night if I was doing something wrong for the weighted cardio stuff, because she says you should feel the holds in your biceps, but I can only feel them in my forearms (and it doesn’t feel right). He said it’s probably because my biceps are pretty strong, but my forearms aren’t, and that’s why. I’m just worried that I’m hurting myself, since Fiance has tendonitis from lifting, and I worry that, even with my 5 pounders, that’ll happen to me (unlikely as that may be).

I think I’m going to switch it up when I finish 10 days of level three and get a different DVD of hers, but I can’t decide.

Post # 37
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@vorpalette:  I was thinking about doing the same. It’s not that I mind doing the same exercise day after day (I’ll put skinny over my boredom any day! Ha). But I also know you’re supposed to mix things up so your muscles don’t get used to the workout. Yet I don’t want to go back to the easier levels…I want something equally as challenging, just different!

Post # 38
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Waitingtoexhale:  I hurt for the first three days of level one, but I haven’t felt like that since. I am a little sore today, though. But yes, whichever video I go with next has to be ~20 minutes. I have no time to work out any longer–I know people say that that’s an excuse, but I only get 8 hours of sleep (and that’s with going to sleep at 10PM), and I am not willing to sacrifice any more of that. I get up at 6, eat breakfast, get ready for work, work from 8-5 (well, 8:30-5 right now), come home, eat dinner, spend a little time with Fiance, work out, take a shower, and get ready for bed. I don’t have enough time in the morning to work out, and if I did, I’d have to make time to shower and dry my hair, too–I’d end up having to get up at 4AM to get to work on time. :

@SupermarketGirl:  I just want to be toned. I’m already small, but my metabolism is slowing down, and I want to balance that out, as well as work up my strength and stamina. Working out is just good for you in general, too. But I get bored easily, and yeah, you’re supposed to switch it up for the best results.

Post # 39
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

How is everyone doing? Update me! I just finished day 11, and I’m already seeing toning all over – legs, bum, thighs, those awful lovehandles, shoulders, and arms!

Lemme know how you girls are doing!

Post # 43
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Im still on Level 1. Jillian is mean and she scares me LOL!

Post # 44
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I took a break from 30DS due to an injury so I am starting on level 1 again too. I alternate it with other DVDs, though. 

The topic ‘30 Day Shred… Level 2… OMFG’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors