(Closed) 30 Day Shred Question

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

If you do it as a “30 Day Shred” then yes, you are supposed to do it everyday 🙂  I started doing it 3 weeks ago and I do it 3-4 days a week, on days that I do not have much time to workout.  The other days I do longer cardio or circut training workouts.  I use it to supliment my workout routine, but if you would like to focus on quick results, then every day is the way to go.  Try it again tomorrow, you will probably feel better after your second go at it.  Sometimes working out sore muscles can help loosen them up and reduce stiffness.  Besure to allow yourself to warm up gradually and don’t push yourself to the point of pain.  It will get easier, I promise! 

Post # 4
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

I would definitely recommend doing it every day, if you’re planning on that being all you do. It’s the best way to get the fast results. And you may feel super sore right now, but it actually really helps to work the sore muscles out – give it two or three days and you’ll feel a lot better!!

Post # 5
546 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I promise after the first 3 days its much better! After you workout again, your muscles will fell much better, less sore and stiff.

Post # 6
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I started the 30DS two weeks ago and have only missed three days (Easter weekend and a lazy day!). I know it hurts–trust me, the girls at work laughed at me for the first 3 or 4 days because everytime I walked downstairs I whimpered! It DOES get better. I’m still struggling with the push-ups and the side lunges but I’m doing them all, at least a modified version. You can do it! I promise!!!

Post # 8
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@fabulouslyengaged: shin splints are the WORST! Ick! Are you doing any better? How is the video going for you? I’m doing okay with it but the last strength move, the lateral lunge whatcha-ma-call-it is IMPOSSIBLE! I can get through the first set but the second I can’t do, my arms just won’t go up anymore!

Post # 9
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@Kansas: I feel you on that last strength move…it’s tough! My arms feel so weak by then.

The topic ‘30 Day Shred Question’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors