(Closed) 30 Day Shred Results?

posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

It really depends on your goals. If you’re looking to lose a lot of pounds, I don’t think the Shred itself will do it. If you just want to tone up, it definitely does the job!!

Post # 4
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

i have my dvd and weights under the bed. I made it about 2 weeks (with good results) and then quit like a total loser baby. I need to start it back up.

Post # 5
1580 posts
Bumble bee

If you’re not working out now, and the 30 day Shred will motivate you to work out, then it is definitely worth it. But like Laylabelle said, I don’t think the Shred will work wonders on its own. And there is no way I could do the same workout every day. I didn’t lose weight by only doing the Shred, but I definitely got stronger and increased my endurance.

Post # 6
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@Jacqi – Exactly! Me too!

Post # 7
2718 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I’ve been doing it-I’ve gotten more toned, but do need to lose lbs. It really hasn’t done that. It’s nice because right now with school, it’s the only exercise I really get, so it’s better than nothing! Over my break I hope to do more cardio & such.

Post # 8
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I agree with the other ladies…it is great in combination with other types of exercise. I use to for the days when I don’t have time to go to the gym and want to get in a quick workout. It will definitely help you tone up, but you may not lose too much weight without incorporating other workouts into your routine. 🙂

Post # 9
696 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

I just ordered the DVD, I don’t need to loose that much weight but mainly need to tone my arms…is it good for this?

Post # 10
584 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

YES. Big yes. Do it every day. Push through days 2 and 3. If you’re anything like me, you’ll probably feel fine by day 4, and you’ll see results by day 7.

Post # 11
696 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

seriously?! amazing, thanks so much. Looking forward to getting it in the post!

Post # 12
2718 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Level 3 is brutal…I’m currently alternating between that @ level 2 this week.

Post # 13
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I have never managed to get past day 2 of the shed. Those two days always leave me sore in places I didn’t even know had muscles. I looks like an old, bent lady with a bad limp afterwards. That said, it works you ALL OVER. There is not a muscle group which doesn’t feel the Sheds fury. I’d say give it a shot! If you can last longer then I can you’ll definately see results! My sister did it for a month and- wow! Talk about results! I also hear P90X is suppose to be amazing too, but I’ve never tried that. i have tried the Biggest Loser Bootcamp and I like that one.

Post # 14
683 posts
Busy bee

I’m past the second day- which I think is the hardest. I was really sore, but if you push through it, excersising actually helped my sore muscles. The only thing I can reccomend at this early point it- stretch waaaay more than Jillian reccomends- especially your glutes. IMO, the lunges make you the most sore.

My flab- and I mean flab already has started toning. I think hitting the gym for more cardio would help me lose pounds- but this DVD is definantly the first step!

Post # 15
77 posts
Worker bee

Rosie it definitely tones you up, I’ve noticed a difference in my arms and legs.  I would combine it with cardio workouts if you are looking to lose pounds.  Definitely a good workout if you can’t get to the gym since its only 20 minutes.  

Post # 16
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I bought this Dvd in November. I think I lasted 3 days… but just because who can stay motivated over the holidays?

But this thread has just motivated me! THANKS!

The topic ‘30 Day Shred Results?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors