(Closed) 30 day shred support thread!!

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
934 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I just restarted 30DS on saturday. My abs and legs are indeed shredded. Ow. I don’t this is an every day work out for me!! Haha. I’m going to do it again tomorrow.

Post # 4
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I started the shred, and then go sick 17 days in and had to stop! I am going to start it again today!! Good Luck Ladies πŸ™‚

Post # 5
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’ve been doing it here and there for the past month or so but need to buckle down and get into a regular routine. So I’m in!

@gettinghealthy38:  @vintagefair:  Are you guys planning on doing it every day for 30 days straight? 

Post # 6
945 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’ll be restarting 30DS today. Hopefully I can get rid of some weight here! πŸ˜› 

Post # 7
Hostess
3368 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m going to be re-starting on March 1 so I can keep better track. I got about 4 days into it before and wound up tearing my ACL in my knee (again) so I got forced to have quite a bit of downtime. 

Post # 8
199 posts
Blushing bee

I did the shred and ended almost 2 weeks ago.  I started ripped in 30 last week.  I know the hardest part was sticking to it EVERYDAY!  I really liked it and it definitely got me prepared for ripped in 30.  The best part is that it is 27 minutes which includes the warmup and cool down.  Good luck to everyone!

Post # 11
371 posts
Helper bee

Just FYI to everyone, you aren’t supposed to do the workout everyday. That’s actually pretty bad for your muscles and can lead to injuries. I believe Jillian said you should do the workout 4-5 times a week.

Post # 12
705 posts
Busy bee

When I originally started I did it for 6 days in a row with a one day break (because life can get hectic!) and it worked well for me.

Post # 13
2335 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I just started yesterday!  I’ve been wanting to do it for a while and finally worked up the motivation.

Post # 14
1443 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I started 30DS but haven’t done it in the last 5 days or so (I was out of town).  I’m starting back up on Day 6 tonight! 

@MissStumptown:  Yes, I have read a lot of reviews that it’s not meant for every single day – at least 1-2 rest days a week are needed (despite it seeming like it should be an every day thing).

Post # 15
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi, my name’s olybride, and I admit… I didn’t do my work out today. Got through Monday and Tuesday, but was a slacker today. Planning on picking it back up tomorrow! But for tonight, its The Bachelor and some wine for me πŸ™‚ 

Hope you guys are all staying motivated! 

Post # 16
1133 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I did the 30 day shred at the end of January – February.  I lost 10.6lb. πŸ™‚  Hopefully that gives some some motivation!  You definitely have to eat decent though.  I didn’t diet per say, I just cut portions and did not add extra salt to anything.  I’m thinking of restarting it tonight though!  I have another 50lb to reach my final goal, and 30lb by June 8th.  This time I’m adding 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill, and an ab workout from Tiffany Rothe too!

The topic ‘30 day shred support thread!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors