30 Day Shred – want to join?

posted 10 months ago in Fitness
Post # 3
788 posts
Busy bee

I used to do Jillians 30 day shred, but I’ve recently switched over to Beachbody and I’m currently doing the 21 day fix. I’ll keep along wit you, just with a different  program 🙂 today was my day 5! And I absolutely hate push ups!! 

Post # 5
340 posts
Helper bee

I’ll join! I had a baby a year ago and although I am back at my prepregnancy weight I am flabby now. I badly need to tone up before bikini season.

I just finished day 4 and feel it in my arms and legs. I feel like it isn’t enough cardio on its own…

Post # 6
788 posts
Busy bee

singingbee5 :  I am really enjoying it so far. I like that there is a variety in videos for one program. And they have an app that you use when you start a challenge and do a program and it is really awesome.  I’m finding that it helps with my accountability and motivation 

Post # 7
1144 posts
Bumble bee

So here’s a  dumb question. …how do you find this program?  

Post # 8
35 posts
Newbee

SmartCookie1 :  YouTube!!! Levels one and two are free on YouTube. It’s also on Amazon on demand!

Post # 9
723 posts
Busy bee

I’ll join in! Looking to tone up and lose a couple of kg if possible! 

Post # 10
788 posts
Busy bee

SmartCookie1 :  I just have it on DVD, I got it ages ago but it’s still a goodie!

Post # 11
770 posts
Busy bee

singingbee5 :  I finished the 30 Day Shred a few weeks ago 😀 My results were awesome and I found that it was really great at keeping me motivated. Since it only takes 30 minutes total, it was always easy to find time to do it.

I love Jillian 😀 She’s tough but I love her attitiude. It really works for me!

Level 2 was quite hard (lots of planking) but you just feel so accomplished once you get through it, and level 3 was definitely my favourite.

If anyone is interested, I posted my results on another 30 Day Shred thread we had going here on the bee:

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/30-day-shred-anyone-want-to-join/page/14 

Seeing results helped motivate me 🙂

YOU CAN DO IT! 😀

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors