(Closed) 30 Day Shred – What were your results?

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I don’t measure and weigh myself, but I’m down a dress size! Hooray!!! Speaking of which, I should probably get dressed and turn it on, my first fitting is next week! Ack!

Post # 4
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I’d be interested to hear from those Bees too.  I purchased the dvd last Thurs. and am on Level 1, Day 5.  I’m hoping to lose a good amount of inches, fingers crossed.

Post # 5
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

I wasn’t measuring/weighing myself when I did it, because I was doing it mainly to tone up, but I will say that I saw the biggest improvement in my arms! They were looking SO good when I was doing the 30 day shred! I haven’t done it for a few months, and they still look way better than they did before.

Post # 6
546 posts
Busy bee

I was a bridesmaid at my sister’s wedding and I couldn’t breath in my dress.  I did a two week shed – 6 days of low/no carbs.  I didnt’ even do much excersise.  I think I lost about 5 pounds and the dress fit way better!  I plan on doing the same before my wedding.

Post # 7
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Well, I haven

t gotten to half yet, but yeah, my arms are already stronger- I can actually do real pushups- I couldn’t do many before! 🙂

Post # 8
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I didn’t really keep track either. But I got real results and did it for like 90 days instead of just 30. Arms and waist especially. I’m guessing I lost 2 inches and a dress size.

Post # 9
1585 posts
Bumble bee

I just dusted off the shred today and did both level 1 and 2.  it does a really good workout especially when you are running low on time.

Post # 11
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@Beesgf: Good luck to you! Keep us posted! And the first few days are hard, so don’t be discouraged, it gets easier as time goes on!

Post # 12
829 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I just ordered a copy off Amazon…I’ll post in a month how I like it/the results I see.  I’m planning on doing it 2-3 times a week, and running doing other gym stuff 2-3 times a week. I’m hoping this gets rid of my “Buddha belly”!  It’s tiny but annoying!!

Post # 13
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Beesgf:I don’t think that’s too ambitious at all! I think that’s totally doable!

The topic ‘30 Day Shred – What were your results?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors