(Closed) 30 Day Shredders

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
  • poll: Why are you looking to get into shape?

For the upcoming spring and summer season

For my wedding

To be healthy

I want to shape up before becoming pregnant

I want to look good in my bridesmaid dress

I have an event I want to look good for (such as a reunion)

Other (tell us!)

• Post # 62
    671 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    @mu_t:  I would think anyone seriously wanting to lose weight or just tone should do this….It might even help with stamina when you want to start a more rigourous work out program. You may not see immediate results but from what I’ve read so far, the inches come off like crazy! Muscle weights more than fat as I am sure you know, so don’t mind the scale as much as the measurements at the end πŸ™‚ Good luck! I am on day 8 of the 30 day shred, and I feel lighter, and smaller too!  I am waiting until day 10 to take my measurements though πŸ™‚

Post # 63
    2359 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

How much is the DVD and more importantly, can I download it for free lol

Post # 64
    552 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

RockStar33 it’s $8 on Amazon, I think it might be on youtube for free too..

Post # 65
    155 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

i bought it at Walmart and it was only $8…how can you go wrong…  this was my day 3 and i must say, it is getting easier everyday…even the sit up where you lift your but, i didn’t give up before the girls finished!!  hoping to move to level 2 by day 10..that’s my goal anyway.  it definately makes a huge difference for me to have music. 

Post # 66
    2066 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
    @Candace From BC:  Thanks! i think i might as well try it out!!! I can always do it again once i’m skinnier and just wanna tone πŸ˜‰

Post # 67
    2863 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@NewfieBullet:  Day 2 done – slightly easier than day 1 but I really need to get 3 pound weights. I am either using 5 or 7 but they are way too heavy except for the chest flies where I am used to using 15.

Post # 68
    671 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @nycsa:  I agree that your weights are way too much. I am using 3 lb weights and they kill! I do need some 5 or 10 lb for the chest flys. I feel like I am not getting any work out on them with the 3 lb.

Post # 69
    671 posts
    Busy bee

Day 10 done!! Yikes. Level 2 scares me. I did level 1 day 10 today and because I am supposed to start level 2 tomorrow I decided to check it out….I’m afraid….AND I only got through 10 minutes before I had to shut it off as I had an appointment.

My new plan

Level 1-15 days

Level 2-do level 1 before the first 5 level 2. So basically I will be doing level 1 and 2 back to back for 5 days(or more if I feel I need it) and then I will do level 2 for 5 days.

Level 3-I will think of it when I get there.

Post # 70
    2863 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
    @Candace From BC:  I’ll get some tomorrow.  That’s a good idea though, using the heavier weights for the chest flies. I guess that is an exercise we are both too used to doing for the 3 pounders to be effective.

Post # 71
    39 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Just ordered the 30 Day Shred and I can’t wait!  Loving what everyone has to say about it.

Post # 72
    552 posts
    Busy bee

I don’t feel the 3lbs on the chest flys either but I don’t have other weights, plus I appreciate the rest. 

DAY 9 when I finally get home tonight. I’m wondering how long to do level 1, since I’m a little bored of it, but level 2 will probably be crazy (I’ll look ahead tomorrow) πŸ™‚

Post # 73
    836 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I see mention of weights – I don’t own any, so I started with water bottles (two duct taped together for some exercises and just one in each hand for others) – but what weight are most people using?

3 or 5 lbs? Just wondering because I want to pick some up, but don’t want to get any that are too heavy.

I’m on day 6 of level 1 and it finally feels like I’m getting stronger! 

Post # 74
    671 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @NLbride:  Good job πŸ™‚ After day 6 it got so much easier for me.

I use 3 lb weights for all of them, and 3 lbs in enough for everything EXCEPT the chest flys. I would try 5 lbs for those. A lot of people are saying that they don’t feel a work out with 3 lbs during the chest flys. I agree. Wwhen I looked ahead to level 2 today, I think 3 and 5 will be just right.

Glad you’re feeling stronger! Me too πŸ™‚

Post # 75
    552 posts
    Busy bee

looking forward to day 10 of level 1 tomorrow. And to the day after so I can finally see them in a change of clothes!
    The whole “we’re in this with u” wears off when I keep doing it day after day, in diff clothes and I know they only did it once to record it lol. 

Post # 76
    671 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @Firework:  HAHA! I thought the same thing….Just remember, they had to do it for as long as we will to get their awesome 6 packs πŸ™‚ Let me know how level 2 goes for you. Good luck! I will be doing mine later this evening….Before a glass of wine….It keeps me motivated πŸ™‚

The topic ‘30 Day Shredders’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors