(Closed) 30 Day Shredders

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
  • poll: Why are you looking to get into shape?

For the upcoming spring and summer season

For my wedding

To be healthy

I want to shape up before becoming pregnant

I want to look good in my bridesmaid dress

I have an event I want to look good for (such as a reunion)

Other (tell us!)

• Post # 107
    671 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    @amyinbrisbane:  Nice work on starting the shred!! I am on day 6 of level 2….Ouch. But already so worth it!!

For before pics just wear something that shows your shape. Not a sweatshirt or lose pants obvously ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 108
    339 posts
    Helper bee

Hey all!  I did Day 1 yesterday and it was rough.  My arms hurt today ๐Ÿ˜›  I bought this DVD over a year ago and never stuck with it! Hoping to check back in every day or so for inspiration! Good luck to everyone!

Post # 109
    671 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    @HopefulInLove:  Checking in is a good idea! I will do the same. I will start a topic for 30 Day Shredders to check in right now ๐Ÿ™‚ It will make us accountable ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 110
    129 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Gonna get back on this tomorrow… Did it a couple years ago but didn’t stick with it. I am not really looking to lose a ton of weight…just get a bit toned for my wedding in August. I just hope it’s not too hard on my knees. I have a really bad knee that tends to dislocate..

Post # 111
    129 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Finished day 1! I forgot how much I liked this workout! Gald I brought the dvd up from the basement. Now I just gotta get me some good runners. I have been doing this barefoot on the carpet… probably not the best idea for someone with bad knees. Anyone have recommendations on a good affordable sneaker?

The topic ‘30 Day Shredders’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors