(Closed) 30 Day Squat Challenge…anyone in?

posted 5 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
9917 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

Do you have to do the squats all at once, or can you do them spread out during the day?

Post # 5
1342 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@badabing88:  I’d do it!!

Post # 6
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

I’m in!

Post # 7
1193 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@badabing88:  is assume they mean throughout the day. What’s your motivation though? I doubt this would help anything but your glutes and barely that. 

Post # 9
2902 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I’m on board but I agree, how do you do 250 squats? How long would that take if you did it all in one go? If you are doing them properly it would take ages and way more than 1 month to build up to that level. Hmmm

Post # 10
1193 posts
Bumble bee

@badabing88:  it will likely make your flutes stronger though I doubt you’ll see a physical change. I’d love to see before and after pics though. Add some weights if you can that’ll help

Post # 11
388 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Honestly, you’re better off doing lower reps but with weights.

Post # 12
1193 posts
Bumble bee

@FauxBoho:  not really that’s just 25 an the for 10 hours. If you’re not using weights it’s not impossible 

Post # 15
855 posts
Busy bee

Yeah go on, I’ll give it a go. Fiance always tells me that the best ass is achieved by squats πŸ˜‰ Hahaha

I’ll do it whilst he’s at work and then one day – BAM! Ass πŸ˜‰

Post # 16
1193 posts
Bumble bee

@badabing88:  I believe in lifting heavy (I squat between 115-135lbs).  That’s the only way youre really going to build enough muscle to see a change. Now you can’t start out with 115lbs of course, so you can certainly start with dumbbells to get your technique right then work up. But start with (at least) 10-15lbs or more 5 lbs ain’t doing nothing. 

The topic ‘30 Day Squat Challenge…anyone in?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors