(Closed) 30 day weather forecast

posted 4 years ago in Logistics
Post # 2
390 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I am!!!  I am October 10 and I have been so paranoid we will have to go with plan B for our ceremony!

Post # 3
935 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

There’s absolutely no use in panicking over the weather when youre this far out! Relax! 

Post # 4
98 posts
Worker bee

Omg I had first started with the 45 day weather forecast!!! I know you don’t know me, but trust me do not look at it until 2 days or so before your wedding. I would have saved myself so many tears if I would have done the same. Up until Thursday before my Saturday wedding the weather was 80% chance of rain (and was currently raining all that week) and then Thursday morning the forecast changed to a big old goose egg. Our day was perfect weather, not a rain drop in sight. Just try to do your best not to look at it, and if you must then take it with a huge grain of salt until you are much closer!! Best of luck with your big day!!!

Post # 6
2734 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I obsessed over the forecast for our day (more to prepare alternatives for photos, etc in case it rained). 2 days before my wedding the forecast still showed a 60% chance of thunderstorms and was supposed to be overcast/cloudy all day and super hot. Day of my wedding? Sunny and a perfect 75 degrees with blue skies the entire day. We all do it but it really isn’t worth the stress!

Post # 7
2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

LOL I just looked yesterday. Knew I was getting close since my day (11/6) started showing up on accuweather. I worry about it being too cold, as I’m in MN!

Post # 9
Bee
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: The Mansion at Valley Country Club

OMG, I had no idea there were 30- and 45-day forecasts. Well, now starts my new obsession, so thanks a lot. 😉

Post # 10
390 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

jamminjuls:  Hopefully you won’t!!  

Our plan B is to have the ceremony in the reception space. I don’t want to do that, like really, really don’t want to do that!!!  It is pouring here today. Hopefully it gets it all out of its system in the next 10 days!

The topic ‘30 day weather forecast’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors