(Closed) 30 Days and Overwhelmed! Anyone else feel the same way?

posted 5 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
Hostess
23620 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@jhey83:  Aww sweetie, hugs to you!  It’s easy to get overwhelmed with everything.  One thing at a time, and just try to breathe.  Take breaks where you can afford to.  And of course, let us know where we can help!  Need help with music or ceremony readings? 🙂

Post # 4
2118 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@jhey83:  You aren’t the only one … I’m getting married in 1 month and I’m super stressed. I’m graduating about 6 days before our wedding too! Ahh!

Post # 5
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m more than 30 days, and sure I’ll be a maniac by then, but I’m finding that keeping ongoing lists (on my iphone) of things I need to do is helping me be less stressed. Whenever a thought pops in my head, I type it in, and then I can forget about it and move on.

Post # 6
7312 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

The last 8 weeks of planning are busy and stressful. That’s totally normal. Make your list of things to do, in order of priority from highest (the wedding will be totally effed if this doesn’t get done) to lowest (the wedding will be just fine if this is missing), and then start tackling things one by one. 

Post # 7
166 posts
Blushing bee

1 month for me too!  It seam every time I get something checked off as being done, there is something else that I forgot about. 

Post # 8
51 posts
Worker bee

I am at the 15day count down and overwhelmed can’t even cover what’s happening here. Just when you think you have everything done….think again. Tomorrowit’s my last day at my current job. I am packing up my home of 10years and moving to a new state the day after the wedding. Trying to sell my house, and look for a new job. All while putting finishing touches on rehearsal dinner, seating chart, place cards, day-of timeline, etc… you get the point!!! I am super excited for wedding but honestly I will be glad when it’s over and I’m laying on the beach with my husband!!!

Post # 12
Hostess
23620 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@jhey83:  yay glad to hear its all coming together!

Post # 13
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I hope things seem to lax up for you soon, dear!

I’m getting married in 8 days and oddly enough, I haven’t been stressed. I’ve been blessed with a great matron of honor, step-mother, and grandmother, who really have things planned out in their head. I also started planning my wedding the week I got engaged.

Post # 14
2110 posts
Buzzing bee

Im getting married in less than a month and feel like i have soo much to do! behind and overwhelmed!! there is so much going on right now on top of planning a wedding. just makes me wish i would have eloped. lol

The topic ‘30 Days and Overwhelmed! Anyone else feel the same way?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors