(Closed) 30 Days out and I’m no longer a May Bride – Moving to August

posted 6 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 4
2158 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Oh wow, that’s rough. I wish you the best of luck though in the rearrangements. 

Post # 5
1101 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Wow! I don’t even know how that must feel! But big hugs sent your way! On the bright side, you now have 4 more months to plan/save but I know its crushing knowing you two were soo close to your big day. What does this changing for your planning? Will this help you at out all? Thank God the venue was nice, it could have gone the other way, and I’m so glad it didn’t for you!

Post # 7
146 posts
Blushing bee

pick August 4th… then you’ll be my date twin!

Post # 9
1101 posts
Bumble bee

@aliavenue:  Wow, that’s awesome!!! It sounds like it really couldn’t have happened any smoother! I’m sure the rooms will be able to be refunded, most places will give one unless it’s within 48 hours of the stay. Also, depending on the airline,  they can get a refund or get a flight at a later date, so maybe that can look into that? FI’s dad was suppose to go on a trip with an ex and bc they broke up he didn’t go, he was able to get a full refund but had the option for credit with the airline.  I’m a firm believe that everything happens for a reason, so I wouldn’t worry, you’ll still get your beautiful Big Day 🙂 

Post # 10
2067 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Aw 🙁 I’m sorry! Glad your venue worked with you!

Post # 12
1101 posts
Bumble bee

Hmm…. what about a save the date but change it to say “Change The Date” 

I’m going to do some brainstorming..

Post # 13
3220 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I’m an August 4th, too!! yayyyy

Post # 14
1101 posts
Bumble bee

Exciting new adventures, Exciting new life

We had to change the date we become Man an wife

We hope you still join us on our very special day

…..and then maybe add something else but I’m coming up with a blank

(you can laugh…I’m just trying to come up with something lol )

Post # 15
1962 posts
Buzzing bee

All I can really say is welcome to being an August bride! I’ve pushed my date back twice now. It’s not so bad once the initial shock passes. 

For a change the date maybe you could do something relating to how this new date will be ripe for harvesting or something? Only less corny… I can’t think of a way to get the idea out of my head at the moment.

Post # 16
1101 posts
Bumble bee

Here’s another one…

“To marry eachother, we just can’t wait!

But duty called..

So we have to Change the Date!

Please mark your calenders and save

our new date August **, 2012″

The topic ‘30 Days out and I’m no longer a May Bride – Moving to August’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors