(Closed) 30 days to go & second guessing choices

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
539 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

try not to stress! If the details are stressing you out, take a break from wedding craziness (even if just for a night) and stay away from here! seeing other people planning the details is probably what is stressing you out. Trust the you from a few months ago (who made these decisions) and try to remember that honestly nobody really pays attention to the color or the tuxes. It will be fine even if he colors completely clash :). You are getting married!! The details are supposed to be fun, but when they aren’t take a quick break. 

Post # 4
722 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@FuturePK:  try not to stress! you made those decisions in the 1st place because you like them 🙂 just remember it’s not about who wears what or the flavor of your cake, but the fact that you get to spend the whole day with family and friends that you love, and that you get to marry your best friend! try to relax Smile

Post # 5
1748 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

It’s totally the stress- don’t let it get to you!! I’m having the opposite issue, I just don’t care. I’ll question something for a second and then think, “egh…oh well”. I just want to be married and in Mexico at this point.

Post # 6
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@FuturePK:  I am second-guessing everything too! I am even having bad dreams about things like my hair not being done, my dress got lost, etc. Haha! To make it worse, I have gained 8 lbs because I am a stress eater! Praise God I have a corset back dress! It will be here soon!

The topic ‘30 days to go & second guessing choices’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors