(Closed) 30 people coming so far

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2065 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

It will be special because you are marrying the man you love. 🙂 I feel where you’re coming from, a lot of people that I thought for sure would be there, are unable to make it for totally understandable reasons. I know it stings, but just repeat to yourself that at the end of the day, you will be married. That is all that matters!

Post # 4
1869 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@SimplyChic11:  I’m sorry you’re bummed.  That really stinks that they can’t come.  I’ve had a few people tell me they can’t come to our wedding as well…like my MOH’s parents whom I’ve known since I was 5.  I seriously cry every time I talk about it.  So I know how you feel.  Try not to let it get you down too long.  The day will still feel special because you’re marrying your Fiance.  I’m sure more people will RSVP yes soon.  Either way, just enjoy your day.  You’re marrying your FI!  🙂

Post # 5
7295 posts
Busy Beekeeper

i have a feeling you will still get lots more RSVPs. i think lots of people are last minute reply-ers, or you will have to chase RVSPs. Although i know how you feel. i had half the number of people come to my wedding that i thought/expected would come based on what people had told me. I did have a Destination Wedding, so backouts were to be expected, it still felt sucky no matter where the wedding was to be held…..BUT let me tell you – ON my wedding day, the ONLY thing that mattered was that i and my husband were there and were marrying each other. Nobody’s presence or absense could have messed with how happy I felt, so trust that your day WILL be special!

Post # 6
1728 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

My mom planned a small, at home wedding with very few guests. For various legitimate reasons, many of the guests couldn’t come. Her wedding was smaller than expected but so lovely, so special.

I’m sorry that your close friends can’t come. I would be sad, too. Most of my friends live thousands of miles away and there is a definite possibility that they won’t be able to come to my future wedding. 🙁

Your wedding will be wonderful, though – it will.

The topic ‘30 people coming so far’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors