(Closed) 30 Shred Begins now!

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Good Luck!!!  Let us know how it goes…progress-wise.  I may go grab it @ Walmart if its cheap enough.  Let us know if you’ve lost weight or inches…clothes fit better…etc

I’m committing to the gym 4xweek (as my Lent) and I will attempt to use my Bowflex downstairs in my house….I hate it.

Post # 4
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

Good luck! I looove Jillian Michaels Ive been doing the 30day shred for about two months now along with the special k diet.

I dont really need to diet but I want to maintain the way my body is & since I sit at work all day long with no movement literally I really like the special k diet.

Post # 5
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

Good luck! I’ve done it for 12 days straight now! Hopefully I can keep it up too!

Post # 6
913 posts
Busy bee

@JustlikeHeaven….how is it working out?  I literally sit @ work for 8 hours/day (except for bathroom breaks) and have to eat lunch as I work.  I haven’t changed my eating habits (I don’t eat crap to begin w/) and I started working out 4xweek but I’m sit not losing weight….depressing – I acutally gained 5lbs.

Post # 7
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Yay! Good, I’m glad you’re putting your mind to it! I did it about 5x a week too, until Level 2…then I got an injury!! My tendon’s got so bruised & swollen, so I had to take a break & now I’m back into it! Started Level 3 this morning & honestly it’s better than Level 2 is for me! Good luck girl, you can do it!!!

Post # 8
4465 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Me too!  I’m doing Shred in the AM and training for a half marathon in the PM.  My pre-wedding photoshoot/gift for Fiance is in 6 weeks and I have to look my best (esp. with how much money I’m spending!)

Post # 10
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I haven’t seen much results BUT then again something’s GOT to be happening bc if you’re going from not working out @ all to working out pretty much every morning thats a big improvement! I think my tummy is starting to get a little more flat but I’m not positive, I’m really trying to get rid of my love handles!

Post # 11
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

MrsJKH2be –

I would just eat 1 cup of special k cereal w soy milk for breakfast

same thing for lunch.. and a bunch of fruit, nuts, or granola bars inbetween to curb the hunger ..

and I eat dinner .. however.. whether it be pizza, chicken, pasta, or whatever my hub wants to eat.. I EAT IT ..

the first two weeks i actually lost 6 pounds after that I just would kind of stick to the plan above during the work week and eat whatever I wanted on the weekends. and Ive been maintaining my weight.. it goes up and down but always within the same 2-3 pound range.

but yes I hate eating full meals if im just sitting here all day.

Post # 12
913 posts
Busy bee

@JustlikeHeaven:  thanks for the info.  I actually have a ton of Special K (i Love it, but don’t eat it regularly).  I think I’m gonna try to buckle down and hopefully it helps – I know sitting here @ work doesn’t help (I used to waitress 5xweek so i was constantly running around and didn’t need it).

Post # 13
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

hotchildinthecity: i’m doing the shred and 1/2 marathon training as well but i’m doing one day of running one day of the shred. aren’t you exhausted doing both in one day? also is there anyway you can you PM me your training schedule? thanks!

Post # 14
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I tried level 2 for the first time today, and OMG I thought I was going to pass out by the second circuit!  btw, Im doing them outa order to mix them up…wow what a difference in levels!

Post # 15
2703 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

i JUST got done with my first time of doing level 1 of the 30 day shred!! and i feel amazing already… it def kicked me in the booty since all i’ve been doing is 30 min wiifit exercises the past month or so… but i AM READY.

question for you ladies, how often do you do it a week and when do you switch levels?

Post # 16
156 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve been shredding on and off for a couple months. I haven’t finished a full 30 days yet…just get soo lazy…

I commit to doing it this month! I am with you!

and I am definitely going to look into this special K diet too… is it balanced enough? I worry about not getting my whole food pyramid in…

The topic ‘30 Shred Begins now!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors