30 Weeks Pregnant and Admitted Indefinitely…ENTERTAIN ME!

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
Post # 91
351 posts
Helper bee

I’d hate to keep having to repeat my medical updates all the time! I’d make a messenger group for all concerned parties and tell them that all updates will be through that group only. Visits should be to cheer you up, not a chore for you. 

Post # 92
209 posts
Helper bee

PrincessPeach13 :  yep we discovered the heart condition at my 20 week anatomy scan and I was referred to CHOP. I live in Cherry hill so it was close by which was great! 

I got steroids with my initial bleed at 28 weeks and then I got them again at 33+3 because they planned to deliver me at 34 weeks. So the day I delivered was 33+4 and I got my 2nd dose of my second round of steroids and also delivered my son via section a couple hours later due to his heart rate decelerations. It has been quite the journey! And it’s not over yet.

Post # 94
2491 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I have a friend who delivered her baby 5 weeks early and he was 3lbs at birth but only stayed in the NICU for 2 weeks. He is absolutely the cutest little thing ever. He weighed just over 5 lbs by one month but unfortunately she wasn’t able to breastfeed like she wanted to. However, she did say the nurses in the NICU were amazing and updated her on his status as much as they could. He was in such great hands and will be two months old on the 14th  and he is thriving. He already rolled over for the first time which is incredible! I have two other friends both with 3 month olds almost 4 months whose babies just rolled over for the first time and they were both full term no complications. Just giving you some positive stories to let you know your little baby will be okay! Good luck bee. I can only imagine how exciting it is to know your baby will be here soon. 

Post # 95
209 posts
Helper bee

PrincessPeach13 :  aww you are too sweet, thank you! I’m sure you are just as strong! It will be okay!

Post # 97
2491 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

PrincessPeach13 :  So sorry to hear that. She will be okay and you will be okay too. Sending hugs. 

Post # 98
40 posts
Newbee

Hi bee, any news? I hope everything is going well.

Post # 99
745 posts
Busy bee

MrsAppuliese :  there was a separate thread to say little one had arrived. Click her user name and see posts she has started

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors