582 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

What area are you in?

Post # 32
2680 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Where are you getting married? If there’s a Dry Bar nearby, your bridesmaids could get updos there for $80. 

Post # 33
12105 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

If people are in demand for their services, or very talented, they can charge whatever they like. Some people charge significantly more to go to your location or work outside of their usual business hours.

You don’t have to hire her, of course.  Undoubtedly, there are many less expensive options. 

Post # 34
1910 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

That would be a hell to the naw.

Post # 35
13589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Uh no.  I had a stylist travel to me in downtown DC, and even I didn’t pay that. 

Post # 36
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Whoa, $300?! There’s no way I would pay that for each of the bridesmaids… I’m paying for everyone’s hair as well, but I have a close family friend who has done my hair for years. She’s only charging $45 per bridesmaid. Then again, this is in South Carolina, where most things are cheaper anyways. Plus, I know she’s giving me a deal.

Post # 38
1170 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I dont even know what blow waving is.  But she’s a special kind of nuts.

Post # 39
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Ancaster Mill

Please keep looking As that is insane!!!! My wedding was May 28 in Ontario Canada in the GTA – we used a mobile hair lady who was great- she was between $65-$85 per girl… We all had different variations of buns. For $300 you had better be getting some new quality  extensions to keep! 🙂

The topic ‘$300.00 per person for hair?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors