Post # 2
1168 posts
Bumble bee

I’m currently pregnant at 28.

Post # 3
1387 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2020

I’ve never been pregnant, but my mom had her kids at 31, 36, and 41. Take a deep breath and relax, you have time.

Post # 4
176 posts
Blushing bee

I’m 35 and we don’t plan to try until the end of this year.  

Post # 6
10454 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m not TTC yet but my mom has me at 30 and my brother at 33. 

Post # 7
2617 posts
Sugar bee

I’m 32 and don’t plan on starting to try until i’m 34 or 35. I know a ton of people that wait until their mid to late 30s to have kids or at least have their last kid in that age range. I’m the only one of my friends that’s even married and no one has started talking kids seriously yet. Don’t stress! 

Post # 8
1657 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I’m currently pregnant at 27. Got pregnant the month before my birthday. But I’d been with my husband for 10 years, travelled, got my degree, a great career, bought a house etc. It’s all about timing in your own life. Not some magic number xx 

Post # 9
7441 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I’m 32 and pregnant with my first. Will give birth at 33. We wanna have at least one more too. Don’t worry!

Post # 10
442 posts
Helper bee

I’m 33 (almost 34) and TTC my first. My mom had my sister at 40. My aunt had my cousin at 42! Both healthy!

Post # 11
3866 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - City, State

I’ll be 36 in a few months and we won’t be trying until the end of the year at the earliest. A lot of people I graduated with have children that are under a year, or are they are currently pregnant, many of them with their first.

I’m in no rush. I want to be ready for parenthood financially, mentally, and emotionally to the best of my ability, and that day is not today and I’m fine with that.

Post # 12
9204 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
foreverlovex :  I was 31 and had the baby at 32. I was hoping to have her aoomer than that but we had a fertility issue (unrelated to our ages). 

Post # 13
1320 posts
Bumble bee

I’m 35 and pregnant with my first. We’re due next month! 

Post # 14
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I’m 39 and just had my first (likely only) child.

Post # 15
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I had my first at 28, going to TTC soon, at 30. May have one more after around 33 or so. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors