(Closed) 3.10.12

posted 10 years ago in March 2012
Post # 122
1867 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@indibee:  We’ve had a productive weekend too!  Yay for that!  I need to finish our programs and then hopefully work on the favors next weekend. 

AHHH!!  Two weeks!!

So who’s started checking the weather forecast?!

You can check the extended 14 day forecast at accuweather.com.  If the forecast stays the way it is (which is perfect), it’ll be a high of 62 and sunny!  Fingers crossed it doesn’t change to rain.

Post # 124
245 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@heather5743:  that website just made me very happy πŸ™‚

Post # 125
55 posts
Worker bee

@heather5743: Thank you for that link!

13 days to go!  We’ve still got to get the iPod filled for the reception, pick up a few cases of wine, and print up stuff for the reception seating.  At the end of the week we start heading into party time: bridal shower at work on Friday, bachelorette part on Saturday.  πŸ™‚

Post # 126
1867 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@indibee:  

View original reply
@medsie35:  

View original reply
@Tessarie:  

You’re welcome for the link!  I just checked it again today and it says “Abundant Sunshine.” Yay!  I really hope it doesn’t change to something like “Severe Weather.”

I didn’t get a bridal session in since we’re having a somewhat Destination Wedding, so my mom went to take pictures of me today.  That definitely makes it real.  I need to get something (boning?) put in my dress because it looked kind of wrinkled or something.  Not cute.  It looked bad in the pictures.  I definitely don’t have a lot of time to get it done.  Fingers cross my seamstress can do it quickly!  Seriously trying not to freak out!  lol

Post # 127
1867 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@indibee:  That’s so nice Mr ND would help out!  My Fiance is 3+ hours away, so he hasn’t helped too much with anything…but that’s ok because I like doing things myself.  LOL!

That’s great that it looks like it’ll be above freezing!  Woohoo!  We’re getting married in NW Arkansas.  Yesterday the website said the high would be 63, and today it changed to 57.  I would SO love 60 degree weather. That’s probably hot to you?

View original reply
@Tessarie:  Yes, I still have to figure out all the music stuff and get our ipods ready.  That’s the one thing I just keep putting off.

Post # 129
1867 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@indibee:  Oh wow.  Bikinis?  That would be way too cold for me. LOL  It’s funny how it’s so different to us.  35 would be so cold to me and that’s what you’re wanting.  Im in southern Louisiana, so 35 doesn’t come around too often here.  I’m sure if I lived further north, I would be used to it though.

Post # 130
1867 posts
Buzzing bee

WELL I JINXED IT.  On Monday, the weather for March 10th said “High 63, Low 47, abundant sunshine.”  Now today, Wednesday, the weather for March 10th says, “High 47, Low 24, ice possible.”  And it’s raining every day before Saturday.  I know the weather can still change, but how horrible is that luck?

If it’s going to be that cold, I’d rather it just snow.  At least we could have a snowfight or something fun at least. 

My Bridesmaid or Best Man are wearing short dresses.  My Maid/Matron of Honor really wanted them, and I agreed…worst decision ever.  Now I’m frantically searching for cardigans for them to wear.

I haven’t been stressed very much these last couple of weeks, but it’s catching up with me now.  DANG IT!!!  Cry

Post # 132
1867 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@indibee:  oh boo.  πŸ™  Well, maybe it’ll change back!  I shouldn’t have looked so early. lol  That’s true about the short dresses.  They’re going to be SO cold though.  I’ll try to find some  pashminas or cardigans for them.  I haven’t had much luck yet though.

Post # 133
37 posts
Newbee

I was doing ok for the last bit too, but now I actually feel like I may lose my mind…and there isn’t that much to do, just all the little bits and pieces.  I feel bad for my Fiance, I am not a bridezilla because I am not freaking about this and that for the wedding…I am just all around everything cranky.

Post # 134
326 posts
Helper bee

Hey, is everyone enjoying having double digits to wait until their wedding day? Are you? Well, I hope you enjoy it. BECAUSE IT ALL ENDS TOMORROW.

10 days, ladies. This is nuts.

Post # 136
1867 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@indibee:  Thanks for the tip.  I ended up buying some on ebay.  They were like $6…now I just hope they get here on time.  I’m leaving on Wednesday to start heading to our wedding location.  I”m sure they’ll make it though.

View original reply
@sarasouth:  It is SO nuts!  These last 3 months have just completely flown by.  It’s crazy!

View original reply
@alianora:  I have a lot of little things left too, and I have to finish everything by Tuesday.  Eeeek!  I haven’t been cranky (yet), but I’ve noticed myself saying “I don’t care” a lot more lately…not sure if that’s a good or bad thing.  lol

The topic ‘3.10.12’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors