(Closed) 3.14.2013 Today must be cranky day! Vent here

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

this whole week has just been a cluster f***!  monday was so bad that it felt like it should’ve been friday the next day! i’m tired, pre-pms, and i have class tonight after work. Plus i have a co-work that doesn’t have good hygiene and she is RIPE today. she walked by my desk earlier and made me gag!!! if tomorrow wasn’t friday IDK how i would make it through the week. OH, and they asked me if i could work saturday!!  Uh, no!!  i am not getting up at 4 am (i live an hour away) to be here at six on a weekend!  Hang in there, it’s almost over!

Post # 4
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Omg, yes! I got up early this morning because I know I needed to put gas before work. I pull up to a pump and its declining my card. So I go inside and my card was accepted. Then the pump is not working. I went back inside to tell the worker and he says to go Try it now. Nothing. So now i have to go back inside (my third time!) the man goes outside and is just pressing the button. Same thing I was doing! But he’s just standing there and continuing to press the button.  A spot opens up in front of me so I tell him I’ll move up and switch my money there. As soon as I’m getting into my car, another car pulls in. Ugh!!! Then the man tells me a car pulled in. Umm, thanks, like I didn’t see that for myself! The gas station is packed so I couldn’t just drive off and go to another Pump. So finally I switch and at this point it’s 6:55am. I start work at 7am. I got to the gas station at 6:30am. I was an half an hour late to work. Not including the traffic on the fwy. 

Post # 5
7445 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

Newlywed here who moved out of state but transferred within the same company I’ve worked at for the last 7 years. I just found out today that I’ll be making $3.15 less/hour than at my old store in the same position, and I have to work all nights so far. My husband is in academy for his new job everyday from 9-5, and I just feel like I’m never going to get to spend any time with him because I’ll be at work when he comes home and he’ll be asleep when I get home from work. I’m a little heartbroken today 🙁

Post # 6
998 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I have a spray tan appointment in 5 min and my keys are locked in my car. I have one of those key fobs and I guess I left it in my car last night (instead of my purse where I normally keep it).  My fiancé has the second key fob on his keychain and he accidently locks it or sets of the alarm constantly. I guess before be left this morning he locked it on accident. When I try to push the button on my door handle it just says “push brake and press start” on the dash….which is how I know my key is locked in there. GRRRR….

Post # 7
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

I feel really crappy today. No idea why. I got to bed late last night and woke up with a headache. We’ve been really busy at work, which puts everyone in a bad mood.

I am treating myself to an unhealthy lunch and calling it good.

Post # 8
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Today seems slow….hell this whole week seems slow. It’s a whine and cry kinda day.

Post # 11
364 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I have a shoulder injury and my dr wants me to get massage therapy, but my stupid insurance won’t cover it, even with a perscription. I’ll have to get physical therepy, which he says isnt as effective, and the insurance will only cover 60% of that, after the insanely high deductable. So either way I’m going to be shelling several hundred dollars out of pocket. My shoulder hurts so much that I guess it’s worth it. But I’m in a pretty bad mood about it.

Post # 16
1631 posts
Bumble bee

My whole office is cranky. We’re undergoing some major changes, and it has everyone acting cranky and two faced. If I didn’t have a wedding to look forward to followed by a honeymoon, I don’t know how I’d make it through the day!

The topic ‘3.14.2013 Today must be cranky day! Vent here’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors