(Closed) 32 Weeks pregnant and SOOO Over it *VENT*

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

JsDragonfly:  they were nearly my words too!! My daughter was born 13 weeks early, she spent three months in the NICU and I had to leave her there. All those emotions you described are very real. But just as you said…  

OP ignore everyone, you are allowed to vent. You are allowed to have these feelings and venting may help you feel better anyway. Sure, I wish I had of made it past what I did and had a full term baby. But you have certainly not offended me for complaining! 

Obviously I can’t sympathize with you, I never made it that far, but rest assured that in a year, you will laugh about the problems you had. Or when he is crawling nd you spot a blue mouth because he found a texta, you might wish he was back in there!! Its normal, bit I don’t want to scare you, it won’t stop; there will still be tough times ahead. You will feel guilty, frustrated, useless and angry many times for the next decade. 

Post # 62
3008 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

If you look, you’ll notice that LittleLadyW has made exactly one post- this one. Did she join WB JUST to get butthurt about this one vent? Weird.

Post # 63
7646 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

GonnaBeMrsB:  Pregnancy can be trying. I’m glad you were able to take a step back, get your mind right, and feel better today. Some things suck right now, but in the end you will have a beautiful baby to show for it (and you already know this because you’re a mom).

By the way, I think this fits in this post:

Post # 64
2568 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

sandy85:  That must have been so hard!  I hope everything is going well now!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 65
2474 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

crookedframe:  I agree…. I have the deepest sympathy for those who are struggling with TTC but that doesnt mean pregnant women who are having a hard time shouldnt be able to have a complete emotional hormomal meltdown vent. It is quite the post I will admit lol….. but as you said this IS on the pregnancy board……not TTC …..so if anyone is having issues and may be sensitive then…the title of the post should have said it all (dont read me).

I am 150% thankful to be pregnant right now and with the happy also does come the SUCK lol… Its easier to vent to other pregnant women rather then our DH’s or possible other friends and we should be able to do so without being attacked. Its not downplaying anyone struggles at all…at least its not meaning to. (pretty sure that wasnt OP’s intention). If I was currently having problems with ttc and I went on the pregnancy specific board …then I would also realize rationally there may be some things I dont wanna see or hear about…thats just how boards work….If Im gonna choose to click on something then, thats my own doing.

GonnaBeMrsB:  

Post # 66
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

JsDragonfly:  Yep, she turns seven in a few weeks! She is a happy, healthy girl who loves telling people she was born “a bit too soon” 

Post # 67
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

GonnaBeMrsB:  oh my goodness you poor mama ๐Ÿ™ hang in there. You can do it. As you may already know, at the end is all worth it. 

Post # 68
6812 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

GonnaBeMrsB:  I applaud you for your honesty and transparency. I’ll keep this list in mind if we ever conceive. Hope, the next few weeks go by fast. Sorry about missing the NASCAR race.

Post # 69
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

GonnaBeMrsB:  Oh my goodness!!! I love this. Had me laughing so much. I’m only 21wks but I can relate to so many of these. Not looking forward to others that happened (and hopefully they won’t).

Post # 70
210 posts
Helper bee

Peanut-Sue:  Yes I agree, cuz women are cray….lord lord, life is not politically correct.  Life is not fair.  You can complain and still be thankful, it aint no big thang ladies, and it is not directed to you or any certain group.

I think OP meant it in a somewhat funny way anyway.  But preganacy is not the same for everyone, and as you all know, it means different things for every perosn….for some, being pregnant is just as painful as the pain of not being able to conceive.  It is all in the eye of the beholder…all your perspective. I hate seeing CATTY, SNOOTY, MEAN posts replies on here.  I feel like some just like to post because they get off on telling someone else they are a horrible human being lol. 

Post # 71
1649 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2000

Christ, you’re allowed to vent.  I gave birth at 40wks 2 days, so I know uncomfortable! Pregnancy isn’t all bunnies and rainbows, it’s rough!  It’ll be over soon, then I’m sure when you’re on 2 hrs of sleep, baby crying nonstop, and rock hard boobs, you’ll wish you were still pregnant.  I sure do! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 72
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

GonnaBeMrsB:  Aww, I totally hear you! I’m 36 weeks this coming Tuesday and I’m definitely starting to feel pretty over it all. ๐Ÿ˜›  Soon enough, we will all be there soon! Hugs!

Post # 73
1063 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014 - Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts

GonnaBeMrsB:  I’m only 27weeks and so over it. I too, love that I will have a precious little girl at the end but this is the worse pregnancy. My first, which was 7 years ago was easy until week 36 when I got preeclampsia and they had to induce me. This one has been rough since I was about 6weeks. Really bad acid reflux/heartburn that leaves me sitting up propped against pillows to sleep at night. Even with prescription medicine! Chronic cough for the last two-three months. Sometimes when I cough I pee on myself. I have shortness of breath when walking, not even a long distance and I’ve only gained like 8-9 lbs so far. I’ve been prescribed acid reflux medicine I have to take every 12 hours and if my “pregnancy brain” forgets to take it on the dot, it takes a while for it to settle down. I’ve been prescribed an inhaler for my lungs which doesn’t really work. My immune system is shot so now I’m on antibiotics, sudafed, and mucinex for a sinus infection. She always feels like she is sitting on my bladder as soon as I stand up from sitting position. So I rush to bathroom only to have a little squirt come out. Sometimes she feels like she is wiggling around in my vagina and it’s uncomfortable. I barely have sex with my husband because my vagina hurts bad during sex. Like it burns, and I’m not dry. It’s not enjoyable and we can’t figure out what’s wrong with me other then this began when I was about two weeks pregnant (but we didn’t find out until a few weeks later). I toss and turn frequently at night because there is no comfortable position. And I sweat at night. I’m sure there is more but you get the point. It’s fine to vent, that’s what this board is for, not every pregnancy is going to be smooth sailing. I told my co-workers last week that I was so so tired of complaining but thanks for listening to my whining ๐Ÿ™‚ They and my husband have been so patient with me and I’m grateful, just feels like this is lasting forever.

Post # 74
1586 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

GonnaBeMrsB:  I got a little chuckle out of your original post also… i’m 22 weeks today and have been through a few vents already. My clothes dont fit, I look wide, cant have my beloved peach bellini with my birthday dinner, I cant get through a nights sleep without having to pee, my back hurts, my ankles hurt, my skin is stretched… so I know. I feel your pain. I also feel aweful for the women who are having difficulties concieving because i was one of them. it took me almost a year and a half to concieve my little girl but that doesnt change that i’m human (and i’m a woman!) and that in a matter of 40 weeks my body changes dramatically, i’ve been to more doctors appointments than i can count, I personally suffer from anxiety and have been having to deal with that this whole time. 

OP… I think your post was taken out of context and for that I will apologize to you. I believe your so excited to meet the new addition to your family, I believe you love your child more than anything and that you DO have good times with him/her already (such as i do… when she kicks or when i went to my 20 week ultrasound and i got to see her face). Being pregnant is different for everyone… getting pregnant is different for everyone… some women may suffer from dabilitating morning sickness, others have the first trimester easy etc etc.

I’m actually ashamed that I’m seeing so much judging on this post. Ive always enjoyed comeing to the bee and feel so much support and as stupid as it sounds… everyone has feelings and you do not know what they may be dealing with so If you dont have anything nice to say, Dont say anything at all!

OP. I hope things get better for you and I wish for a happy healthy pregnancy from here on… PS… I too (like other posters) think there may be a little wiggle room with some of the things you’ve posted… dont deprive yourself on soft cheeses but dont binge either… our little secret is that i loooove Feta and have it sometimes now too.. SHH. lol

Post # 75
61 posts
Worker bee

OP, honestly, pregnancy is just a dress rehearsal for the main event of having the baby! Some of the things restricted in pregnancy continue post-baby if you are breastfeeding (alcohol, caffeine), it will certainly not be possible to always do what you want to do (no NASCAR!) and the one wake up at 3am will seem blissful in a few weeks!

I wish you well with the rest of your pregancy and arrival of your little one.

The topic ‘32 Weeks pregnant and SOOO Over it *VENT*’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors