(Closed) 32 Weeks pregnant and SOOO Over it *VENT*

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 77
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

GonnaBeMrsB:  Sorry you are having a rough time… AND that you had to hear all the snide replies to your post as well. I feel for you – I’m in the same boat… I just hate everything about being pregnant, but loved my first child so much I ultimately decided to make the sacrifice for a second. And yes, it took my a full year to conceive No.1, so I disagree with the TTCers that you can’t move from one boat of longing to be pregnant to still hating the actual experience. I will say, however, that because it took so long to conceive our daughter and BECAUSE the pregnancy was so horrid (I developed pancreatitis, which is life threatening) I appreciated her in a way I never could have otherwise. Rest assured that all of the suffering and sacrifice will result in an even deeper appreciate for your child. It’s like if someone hands you $20 as a kid versus you having to earn the $20. Hang in there, and if you need to talk to someone nonjudgemental to vent, feel free to PM me.

Post # 78
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2022 - City, State

I think that everyone may feel that way after awhile. The newness wears off, you’re uncomfortable all of the time, and you can’t wait to meet your LO. I have had 4 children and I felt that way every time except for the first time. I think it may be nature’s way of getting us over not wanting to let the LO go. 

That said, I am getting married again in two years and I wish I were at the age to have a LO with my fiance…but we’re both too darn old for that. He’s a grandpa 5 times over and me, well, let’s just say that my oldest son is probably older than most of you on the Bee…lol.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  wifetobee63.
Post # 79
3339 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

#15, why not?  I went to the eye doctor and got new glasses.  She would have given me prescription contacts if I had wanted them.

As for the rest, I totally feel you.  Sometimes pregnancy bites.  At least it’s almost over!

Post # 80
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I applaud you for your post, OP. I find it quite annoying to see so many people jump down your throat over it. I did not get pregnant right away, and while it was hard to read pregnancy related posts during that time, I never tried to invalidate any mom-to-be’s feelings. Let me tell you, being pregnant is not all sunshine and rainbows. There are things that I absolutely love, like feeling my baby dancing around inside of me, and things that are not so great. It’s not easy, and if we complain, it does not mean for a millisecond that we aren’t grateful to be having a baby. Even through all day morning sickness, extreme fatigue, and killer migraines that make you feel like you’re going to pass out, I wouldn’t give up being pregnant for anything. However, if I want to vent about it to on a PREGNANCY board, I will do just that.

Hang in there, OP!

The topic ‘32 Weeks pregnant and SOOO Over it *VENT*’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors