(Closed) 32 weeks pregnant experiencing a sharp pain in my pubic bone?

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
2095 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This is pretty common. Another thing you can try which I did not see listed in the article was a chiropracter. There are some that specialize in this area and working with pregnant women.

Post # 6
215 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I had this problem in my FIRST trimester.  And continues on and off.  I’ve been seeing a chiroparacter, & was told that this is totally normal.  However, it means that your pubic bone is out of alignment.  She popped it back in place, but she said there’s an exercise you can do to help with this, & everytime i’ve had pain it’s worked.  You lie on your back with your legs bent up, almost like you were going to give birth…..but your feet stay on the ground.  Then have your husband push your legs outward, almost like a stretch….but push inward so you have resistance….then he needs to let go completely without you knowing when, & it should pop back in place.  Hope this helps 🙂  Obviously, it’s easier to show, than explain.

The topic ‘32 weeks pregnant experiencing a sharp pain in my pubic bone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors