(Closed) 3.22.13 Date Twins!? Mikaella 1406 Dress Twins?!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m not a date or dress twin, but I just wanted to say that I love your dress! I wore Mikaella 1612 🙂 I love mikaella dresses!

Post # 6
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I’m neither I get married a day after you! Haha (:

Post # 8
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@marthan6:  My alterations were a nightmare to be honest (not to scare you in any way). My first seamstress did not know what she was doing and my dress did not look right at all when she was done. I took it for a second opinion to someone else, and she did a fabulous job, and fixed everything the first lady messed up. I was very happy with the end result 🙂

ETA: not sure if you have gone there yet, but you might have better luck finding a date twin if you go to the “Month Twins” boards 🙂

Post # 9
105 posts
Blushing bee

Hello fellow date twin.  It’s so glad to see that we share the same date.  Most brides are gettibg married on 3-23-13.  I am getting married in New Orleans at the St. Louis Cathedral and my reception will be at the New Orleans Superdome.  

Post # 10
548 posts
Busy bee

@marthan6:  Not quite a date twin, but a weekend twin!  I’m 3/24/13, so I’m on Sunday, but it’s so nice to finally be on the radar, since I’ve been engaged since 6/2/11!!

I love your dress!  I just posted pics of me in my dress, but I’m really looking forward to my first fitting, so i don’t have to take the pics of myself.  When are you going for your first fitting?

Post # 12
5148 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I wore Mikaella 1406:

Post # 15
18 posts
Newbee

We only have 24 days to go!

The topic ‘3.22.13 Date Twins!? Mikaella 1406 Dress Twins?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors