(Closed) 3.24.12 Brides!! 1 week count down!

posted 6 years ago in March 2012
Post # 5
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m really excited and can’t wait for the planning part to be over!  Just checked the forecast again and it’s saying 50% chance for rain, so now we have to figure out tent rentals. Plus the giant ant is still there (even though they said they would move it) and my bakery is calling me everyday (4 days in a row now) to confirm this or that.  I gave them a picture and my colors and said make this in these colors, I really don’t care about every little detail of the cake. But today was my last day of work for 2 weeks so I now have time to figure these things out, yay! Congrats to all the other March ladies!

Post # 6
1670 posts
Bumble bee

Yay!!  I’m so excited but stressed as well.  Still have lots to do this weekend.  Today I picked up my dress with one of my BMs.  After that I got an email from one of my BMs saying she can not come now because her cousin died and she has to go travel there.  I totally understand but I’m very disappointed.  She is going to have her aunt send her dress so I can ask someone else that is her size.  What!!  Crazy right.  Not sure that’s going to work out but I’m going to try.  Oh well.  I hope that is the only thing that goes wrong.  I have no idea how I got so behind either.  Oh well.  It will all work out.  Best of luck to you wonderful bees!! : )

Post # 9
1670 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsStrawberry24:  Wow!!  We have twin plans!!  I finishing up this weekend and working only till tuesday too.  Yay!!  I hope I will be relaxing by that time.  My bach and bridal shower are on thursday, rehearsal and Dinner on Friday and then Sat the WEDDING!!  I don’t believe it yet.    Sorry about your bridesmaid too.

Post # 10
258 posts
Helper bee

I’m beyond nervous!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe its here so soon!!! All I can do is panick and watch the days go by.lol its feels unreal.

Post # 11
89 posts
Worker bee

I just hit panic mode today. I have 3 more days of work and 3 more days of class. I still have a stuff to finish

Programs

Out of Town bags

Wreaths for the Chruch doors

Wraps all gifts

Write table numbers on placecards

To be honest I am jsut ready to be on the honeymoon

Post # 15
1695 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsStrawberry24:  I have two days left at work and I feel like I can’t get anything done at all!! Ugh. 

I also am sick of talking to vendors. I told my planner that I just can’t deal with it anymore. 

I can’t wait until we are married already and we can get ourlives back. Lol

Post # 16
240 posts
Helper bee

I’m supppperrr nervous I feel like I’m forgetting something…

The topic ‘3.24.12 Brides!! 1 week count down!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors