(Closed) 33 Days to go and mentally Checked Out!

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@conkin420:  

YES! I can’t focus either!! We are leaving to elope in 41 days, and no one knows, so I can’t talk about it! So many thoughts keep going around in my head, and I’m ready to burst! Trying so hard to appear normal to my coworkers! Lol.

Post # 4
2965 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

It’s gametime and I have completely checked out on most of everything EXCEPT wedding! I have 4 things alone today to do wedding-related things. I have to order my flowers online today, completely pay off rentals, talk to a potential caterer (I know I’m behind!) and talk to the judge… UGH! I’m so ready to get my life back!

Post # 7
4099 posts
Honey bee

I haven’t been able to focus since ~90 days .. 68 days to go UGH!

Post # 8
5242 posts
Bee Keeper

@conkin420:  I know how you feel!!! My wedding is less than 50 days away and its all I can think about!!! Are you having a destination wedding?

Post # 9
965 posts
Busy bee

@conkin420:  Hello there date twin!  And yessss!  I hit the proverbial wedding wall last week from how overwhelming everything had gotten and literally did not do anything wedding related all week!  But this week it is ON!  Like full force all I’m doing outside of working (ok let’s be honest, I’m hardly working!) is wedding stuff..including getting our marriage license eeekk!!  Keep chugging along…33 days will come and go before we know it 🙂 

Post # 10
2965 posts
Sugar bee

@conkin420:  I have to pay for this wedding so unfortunately I have to go to work Frown. One caterer has already contacted me this morning (MOH and I emailed 4 caterers last night) but I have another caterer in mind. I probably won’t get to the flowers today but I am ordering online from Sams Club so of course they aren’t going anywhere. I am getting a 17 piece collection of flowers (1 bridal bouquet, 4 Bridesmaid or Best Man bouquets, 1 toss away bouquet, 6 bouts, 4 corsages, 1 box of petals and clippers) for only $294.84 and baby’s breath ($48.58 for 6 bunches and there’s 15 stems per bunch which by reviews was more than plenty) for the centerpieces and 5,000 white rose petals for $112.84 which including tax (shipping is free) comes to approx $491.xx! My bouquets look like this:

My bouquet:

Post # 11
37 posts
Newbee

@conkin420:  Haha, thanks! We are going on a Mediterranean cruise, and are getting married on the third day in port when we visit Malta! Luckily we have a planner who took care of all the legal paperwork and getting the venue and photographer, so we didn’t have to do much more than get our outfits and book the cruise. But I’m just so excited about it that I can’t wait any more!! And I even can’t wait to return, too, so that we can finally tell everyone about it!!

Post # 15
5242 posts
Bee Keeper

@conkin420:  Oh ok..I just though your were because you said the mail room delivered your Mr & Mrs lugguage tags but I guess those must be for the honeymoon! I’m actaully having a destination wedding myself and I cant wait!! But I have soooooooo much to do before then! ughh

Post # 16
1239 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@conkin420:  eekk me too. I jump from one task to the other and then have to go back to doing the same one as I dont seem to be making a lot of headway. 

The topic ‘33 Days to go and mentally Checked Out!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors