(Closed) 33 – Should I rock a Bikini or Not??

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: IS 33 YEARS OLD TOO OLD FOR A BIKINI?
    No: If you feel confident and can rock it - rock it! : (225 votes)
    94 %
    Yes: You have kids and don't need to wear a bikini : (14 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 3
    13096 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

If you are confident enought to wear a bikini, then wear a bikini and rock it!

Post # 4
    525 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

There’s no law saying that once you have kids/turn a certain age you can’t wear a bikini.  If you feel comfortable and confident in it, then rock it!

Post # 6
    6355 posts
    Bee Keeper

A bikini doesn’t have an age limit.

A sporty bikini can look more conservative than a sexed-up one piece.

If your waist is one of your favorite features, bikinis probably look better on you than one-pieces, in general… so why not?

Post # 7
    2214 posts
    Buzzing bee

I don’t think age is a factor when wearing a bikini.  As long as you feel confident, then go for it. Look at all the celebrity moms rocking bikinis.

Post # 8
    3265 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

Pshhh. I use to lifeguard. There were a couple 80 year old women rocking bikinis. You know why? They wanted to! They were confident enough in their bodies and felt it wasn’t any one else’s business what they wore. They were covered. They were proper swimsuits. Who caaares.

Post # 9
    4272 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I don’t know if this is about you being too old. I think he is falling into that emotion where he now sees you as the mother of his children rather then a lover now. Not that I am saying that is okay at all, I just read that it is pretty common. Wear the bikini.

Post # 10
    2367 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2018

That’s so silly!

There are plenty of very modest, very tasteful bikinis.

I’m 21. Will I wear the same bikinis I wear today 10 years from now? Probably not. But I’ll probably still be rocking a bikini!

Post # 11
    218 posts
    Helper bee

Helen Mirren rocks a bikini and she’s over 60, I’ve just turned 45 and have a 19 year old and I’ll be wearing a bikini in two weeks when my SO takes me on holiday so hell yes you can rock it, age is a state of mind 🙂

Post # 13
    2186 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Where’s the “Smack your husband with a shoe for saying something so stupid and wear a bikini 24/7 because your self-confidence rocks” option?

My sister is 30, has 3 kids (10, 6, and 2) and wears an adorable ruffled 2-piece bikini when they hit the pool or beach. One of my close friends is 55, has 10-year old twins, and proudly wears a black/white printed halter-top bikini. 

Seriously, if my husband said that to me, I’d smack him and tell him if I’m too old for a bikini, then I must be too old for sex as well. 

Post # 14
    1475 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

If you think you have the body for it and look good in a bikini, go for it! However, there are alot of people who do wear bikinis that shouldn’t and they would probably look 10x better if they had opted for the one peice or a more coservative bathing suit.

Post # 15
    1252 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Go for it! Age is just a number! 

The topic ‘33 – Should I rock a Bikini or Not??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors