(Closed) 3/31/12 – 100 days to go! Check in time!

posted 7 years ago in March 2012
Post # 3
3520 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Stammie16: Aaaaaaarrrrgggggggghhhhhh! You scared me!

The only things I HAVE done are: Save-The-Date Cards out in November, invitations are done but not sent, venues and catering booked, dress is here, but need to find a sash, still figuring out my table setups…

Post # 5
455 posts
Helper bee

Crazzzzy!  I am currently working on my own calligraphy for the invites.  So far I have about a quarter of them done.  They will be sent out in mid to late January.  Still have much to do and can’t believe I only have 99 more days beginning tomorrow!

Post # 6
645 posts
Busy bee

Wow… I feel so far behind…

My fiance and I are jumping on a plane in two weeks to take our E-pics, have our food tasting, a walk through of our venue, and get a samle centerpiece from our florist. 

We haven’t even started with the invites… we want to make sure that we finalize the menu first after the tasting. 

We haven’t really thought about music or transportation yet. Yikes! 

Post # 7
883 posts
Busy bee

Eeeeeeeek all we have left to do is the invites and pay off the rest of our extra splurges

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

Have everything set just need to get more payments out

Post # 11
106 posts
Blushing bee

I sent mine out early so people could get the website link.  😀

My RSVP deadline is February 29th.

It’s exciting when you send them out!  So far we around 10 of them back (85 more to go!).

Post # 12
106 posts
Blushing bee

Did anyone buy their wedding bands yet?

Post # 13
106 posts
Blushing bee

Eeee!  I just bought our wedding bands from Brilliant Earth!  😀 😀

Post # 15
106 posts
Blushing bee

@Stammie16: Ooh!  Are you guessing how many tables you’ll have?  I might start on table numbers soon, too, except I don’t know how many tables we’ll have yet!!

I can’t work on our menus yet; our tasting is pretty close to the wedding…we aren’t having it until February 20th.  I kind of wish it was earlier, but oh well!

It’s really fun when you send out invites!  I usually can’t wait to get home to check the mail.  LOL  on Monday I was bummed cause the Post Office was on holiday.  xD

I just booked my hotel rooms for the wedding and the night before.  Next on my list of things to do is to find a good rehearsal dinner place!

Oh, and my first dress fitting is this Friday!  It’s so weird, I went for like 5 months where I hardly did anything, and now I feel like I have to do EVERYTHING!

The topic ‘3/31/12 – 100 days to go! Check in time!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors