(Closed) 3.31.12 <3

posted 7 years ago in March 2012
Post # 3
1199 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@amw511s: Not the only one!!!  I am surprised I haven’t seen more people with this date, I got a good deal on my venue since Jan-Mar is considered ‘slow’.  Still get a spring wedding with a winter discount!

What have you gotten so far??

Post # 5
1199 posts
Bumble bee

Wow, sounds nice!  I don’t have my bridesmaid dresses yet, I think we will start looking next month (everyone is out of town except 1).  I am doing raspberry and black as my colors.  I need to get my flower vendor still too.  Still debating engagement photos or using a photo we have already for our STD.  My Future Mother-In-Law has a stationary business and does invitations, STD, etc. so she’s doing all of that for us.

Did you start planning your honeymoon yet?

Post # 6
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I’m a 3/31/12 bride too! Definitely glad to be getting some off season discounts 🙂

Post # 7
1199 posts
Bumble bee

LOL, I got a discount on my venue and my entertainment!  And only 1 day off April (when we originally thought we’d get married).

Post # 8
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m with you! I have the venue, church, invitations and std’s, dress, and dress2 (;

Post # 9
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I have the same date….3/31/12! Hello date twins!

Post # 10
1199 posts
Bumble bee

So does everyone have their Save-The-Date Cards and Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses?  I know one other 3/31 bride was getting Save-The-Date Cards next month?  Some of these other brides seem to be so far ahead with this stuff, and more time until their weddings than ours!

Post # 11
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

My STD’s went out in May. We are having an out of town wedding and our guests mostly live out of town. Wanted to give them plenty of heads up!

Post # 13
645 posts
Busy bee

You’re not the only one! =)

Post # 14
1199 posts
Bumble bee

200 days ladies!!! 🙂

Post # 14
1199 posts
Bumble bee

double post

The topic ‘3.31.12 <3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors